A little tour of LA, for Bernd (and anyone else interested). This is using Forkboy's US Orthos Project California set, starts from Mister X6's wonderful KLAX, and is also using all of Grumpler's VFR objects for the LA area as well as the W2XP US WEST RL overlays. Together, this lot adds up to a pretty impressive environment, in my opinion. But be warned, this all eats up VRAM. I'm running this with XP settings most maxed out and at 4k and I'm seeing almost 14gb of VRAM in use.

Anyway - enjoy, and I know the chopper has an out-of-context livery but I liked the colour! These are all 4k shots and worth seeing full screen - the level of detail in this scenery is great.

2r9ztQR.jpg

HSJ8GWz.jpg

3mcDBOc.jpg

y2Vgrgo.jpg

2uNZEtu.jpg

zMrRx3U.jpg

mjP0zu3.jpg

tuEPzeN.jpg

NEhpzuA.jpg

trzXCjh.jpg

odvLaJ7.jpg

3YW8ZIf.jpg

ZXv9RtU.jpg

wYJqEk7.jpg

T4lHRCA.jpg

W5HsLMm.jpg

CI87ufm.jpg

The SF Bay area is also very impressive. If I can get any decent shots I'll post some from there as well.

• Like 3

Spoiler

P3D 4.5, XP11, AFS2, FSW etc, Full ORBX, Lots of Ortho4XP, Win764pro, i7-4790 @4.5Ghz, 32 Gb Ram, 4Tb SSD, 20Tb HD, Titan RTX & 40" 4K Philips - I like to hover and take in the sights!

I am also running the same addons and agree it looks impressive. Nice shots!

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080ti FTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte Aorus Master motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ power supply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2  PCIe 3TB,Windows 10 Pro x64

I agree. That combination of freeware does a nice job in this area!

Martin 

Sims: X-Plane11 and Prepar3dV2.4

Home Airport: CYCW - Chilliwack, BC Canada