Sign in to follow this  
simbol

AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition

3 hours ago, rjfry said:

On Monday is it Aus time or EST , WST or GMT just checking 😂

haha, I will post here when the site is open for sales..

S.

Dear all.

We managed to get things done ahead of schedule an accordingly our website is now open for business.

You can get your copy now at https://www.fsreborn.com/ai-lights-reborn-professional-edition

Enjoy.

Simbol

• Upvote 1

Congratulations Simbol!

I run and purchassed it. It's sad for me that JF Traffic Global is not scanned or detected, I know you advertise this model pack are not compatible. So I couldn't resist and got your Addon! 

Thanks for your work and your great support to the community.

Gumerson

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Gumerson said:

Congratulations Simbol!

I run and purchassed it. It's sad for me that JF Traffic Global is not scanned or detected, I know you advertise this model pack are not compatible. So I couldn't resist and got your Addon! 

Thanks for your work and your great support to the community.

Gumerson

Get AIGM now you will not regret it.

I am working with Just Flight to convince them to finish it quicker.. I will keep chasing them.. But all I can do is to put more pressure on them..

Traffic 360 works already by the way.

S.

Hi Simbol, 

I've just installed the app and have tried to scan for all ai models and it is coming up blank, I also cannot configure where the app should be searching for my simobjects folder which is located on a different drive.
(i.e within an xml file). 

Any ideas?

Thanks

Matt

9 minutes ago, mattius123 said:

Hi Simbol, 

I've just installed the app and have tried to scan for all ai models and it is coming up blank, I also cannot configure where the app should be searching for my simobjects folder which is located on a different drive.
(i.e within an xml file). 

Any ideas?

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt,

What AI package you have? 

S.

11 minutes ago, mattius123 said:

It's custom (FAIB, AIG, FSP etc)

Ok, do you have them installed directly inside of P3D simobjects?  If so please move them out to an external location, adjust your. Xml and you should be ok to go.

Anything inside of P3D ecosystem is ignored to leave your simulator always intact in acordance with P3D SDK guidelines.

Regards 

Simbol 

Can you advise what xml I need to adjust and where it is located, I hope you put this ina future patch with the abilty to choose the directory of where the aircraft are located, I have 73gb of aircraft in that folder and it sits in the default P3d drive for a reason as its the biggest drive I own. 

Thanks

5 minutes ago, mattius123 said:

Can you advise what xml I need to adjust and where it is located, I hope you put this ina future patch with the abilty to choose the directory of where the aircraft are located, I have 73gb of aircraft in that folder and it sits in the default P3d drive for a reason as its the biggest drive I own. 

Thanks

Sure. You can leave it in the same drive. Just outside the sim.

Email me the details of your config and I can send you all the steps support@fsreborn.com. I will add your suggestion for the next version.

Regards 

Simbol 

6 minutes ago, mattius123 said:

Thanks

I have the same problem as I suspect anyone who does custom AI. If we move the aircraft files out of P3D, how will P3D find them???

1 minute ago, Michael Leung said:

I have the same problem as I suspect anyone who does custom AI. If we move the aircraft files out of P3D, how will P3D find them???

Via addon.xml. This is how AIGM, UTL, etc works.

It is the new method to install simobjects, the advantage is, when you reinstall the sim all your AI models remain intact, etc.

S.

7 minutes ago, simbol said:

Via addon.xml. This is how AIGM, UTL, etc works.

It is the new method to install simobjects, the advantage is, when you reinstall the sim all your AI models remain intact, etc.

S.

Would you mind providing instructions on how to do so? I know I have to move my AI aircraft to another folder outside P3D, but what do I do with addons.xml and where is it?

8 minutes ago, Michael Leung said:

Would you mind providing instructions on how to do so? I know I have to move my AI aircraft to another folder outside P3D, but what do I do with addons.xml and where is it?

Yes, will do.. Give a couple of hours please.

Send me your system details to support@fsreborn.com so I can use it as an example.

Include your sim drive, folder where you would like to have your models, etc.

Regards,

Simbol 

Emailed, I've created the xml but I have some issues with p3d recognising the addon which it isn't

Also, forgive my ignorance but if I change the location of my ai, will that mean that all of my traffic files will need to be compiled again?

Edited by mattius123