Sign in to follow this  
bsmfinegan

Flight1 GTN750

Latest version of the Lear installed (4.2g) but cannot get the Flight1 GTN750 to install in the panel.

Have used the management tool following the instructions but no joy.

Open to any suggestions.

Thanks 

Bryan.

Bryan,

What sim are you using, and what happens when you try to install the GTN into the Lear? Are you accessing the GPS Management tool from the Win10 Start Menu? You also need the latest version of the Flight1 GTN750 which was released in early Aug 2019, ver 2.12 I believe.

Al

Edited by ark

I am using the Flight1 GTN750 version 2.09 in P3D version 3.4xx and Lear 4.2f-- all works fine for me. Bryan does not mention this, but I will assume that he has the Flight1 GTN750 gauge installed into his flight sim. In the past, some simmers did not realize the GTN750 was an addon that had to be purchased separately. 

24 minutes ago, raymie said:

In the past, some simmers did not realize the GTN750 was an addon that had to be purchased separately. 

That's a good point to keep in mind -- thanks.

Al

Thanks for the replies, I apologise for the lack of info in my first post.

Well, I have successfully installed the GTN 750 into the 35a panel.

I needed to have the sim running and the 35a loaded in the sim for the Management tool to work, the instructions do not mention that it was necessary to have the aircraft loaded first.

Thanks for all the helpful advice.

Bryan. 

12 minutes ago, bsmfinegan said:

Thanks for the replies, I apologise for the lack of info in my first post.

Well, I have successfully installed the GTN 750 into the 35a panel.

I needed to have the sim running and the 35a loaded in the sim for the Management tool to work, the instructions do not mention that it was necessary to have the aircraft loaded first.

Thanks for all the helpful advice.

Bryan. 

Great! Glad you got things working, and thanks for reporting back. That will likely help others.

Al