Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dougal

Cosford 2019?

I attended 4 seminars on the Saturday which didn’t leave a lot of time to look at other things in the main show , so it was good to have a leisurely browse on the Sunday.

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

Did you have a look at AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition, Jon? I talked to a lot of people over the weekend, but the only new AVSIM member that I met was Chris (tutmeister) at the Fulcrum stand.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Only a very casual look I’m afraid Chris as i’m One of those people  who likes my airports and skies empty !

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.