Sign in to follow this  
scotth6

PMDG 777 - LFPO - UGCX Several Issues

I just tried a flight from LFPO and tried to use UGCX, but it was a complete failure.  First, I tried to use soft mute on the 777 FS2Crew when speaking to UGCX so there was no conflict, but soft mute also seemed to mute my voice to UGCX.  I used hard mute and that worked OK and UGCX herad me while the 777 FS2Crew did not.  Once I switched back and forth a few times, I got to the stage of pushback.  Despite "Facing" being used instead of "Tail" in the settings to indicate the direction, even though I said "Facing", the ground agent read back "Tail", and then proceeded to push me back in the opposite direction I had requested.  I had requested "Facing West" and they pushed me back as "Tail West".  As a data point I was using the PMDG 777-200 from cold and dark, and I started from Gate B2.  i was also using GSX just for catering etc, but then reset the position prior too using UGCX.

The main issue came with the pushback itself.  Once again it did not stop.  The kill switch did not work, as I tried to kill the operation several times.  In the end I had to exit the program.