Sign in to follow this  
Jammin16

Scenery texture problems...

21 minutes ago, simbol said:

Ok, then it could be your scenery is corrupted.

Have you installed an addon recently?

S.

No not a new scenery/ Airport. But my PMDG 777-200 is new

Is this problem only at a handful of default airports? Are most of them displayed OK? Just out of curiosity....which airport is that in your opening post?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

17 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Is this problem only at a handful of default airports? Are most of them displayed OK? Just out of curiosity....which airport is that in your opening post?

Yea, let us know this..

I would also do a P3D content and Scenery repair to see if this fix the issue.

S.

7 minutes ago, simbol said:

Yea, let us know this..

I would also do a P3D content and Scenery repair to see if this fix the issue.

S.

Okay so what now, there realy nothing I can do to fixed???

1 hour ago, Jammin16 said:

Okay so what now, there realy nothing I can do to fixed???

What airport is this? we asked you on the previous post :)

I also suggested to perform a P3D content and scenery repair, do you know how to do this?

2 hours ago, simbol said:

What airport is this? we asked you on the previous post 🙂

I also suggested to perform a P3D content and scenery repair, do you know how to do this?

Oh sorry if I missing a question, this happens for most standard airports this one is not far east from Madrid. I think this i Madrid Torrejon Airport.

No I don't no how i make a scenery repair for P3D???

6 minutes ago, Jammin16 said:

Oh sorry if I missing a question, this happens for most standard airports this one is not far east from Madrid. I think this i Madrid Torrejon Airport.

No I don't no how i make a scenery repair for P3D???

Go to control panel, open programs and features, find the P3D content and scenery install, click repair on each, one at a time.

S.

42 minutes ago, simbol said:

Go to control panel, open programs and features, find the P3D content and scenery install, click repair on each, one at a time.

S.

Okay thank you very much for your help I hope it's fixed my problem😄

I would uncheck the dynamic 3D autogen vegetation at the bottom even I don't use that on a 2080ti.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

To me it looks like a classic case of landclass corruption. I can't read out from the picture whether or not you are using  ORBX LC products, or any other is this case. What happens is that upon upgrading the simulator, some of that landclass information gets corrupted. You will then see flipping landclass tiles that don't really match the surrounding environment, be that either land or night textures. When you fly closer to it, you will sometimes see the textures flipping.

Should it be caused by ORBX LC, then you can rectify the issue by uninstalling appropriate package via FTX/ORBX Central and then go to respective folder and delete any remnants by hand. After that, you can reinstall.

The solution varies per case basis, but from my experience, those misplaced tiles are always a result of corrupted landclass data. It would be hugely helpful if you could post a list of your scenery addons.

Edited by Evros
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, simbol said:

S.

13 hours ago, rjfry said:

I would uncheck the dynamic 3D autogen vegetation at the bottom even I don't use that on a 2080ti.  

11 hours ago, Evros said:

To me it looks like a classic case of landclass corruption. I can't read out from the picture whether or not you are using  ORBX LC products, or any other is this case. What happens is that upon upgrading the simulator, some of that landclass information gets corrupted. You will then see flipping landclass tiles that don't really match the surrounding environment, be that either land or night textures. When you fly closer to it, you will sometimes see the textures flipping.

@simbol  

It still does not help, to repair the P3D content! So what now???

@rjfry 

Thank you for your repley.

@Evros

Thank you for your repley, I can tell you I use ORBX products. I use TrueEarth Great Britain South and London City Airport, and in spain I use Aerosoft Mega Airport Madrid profesional and Mega Airport Barcelona profesional.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, simbol said:

I am thinking...

S.

Okay, I have also a question about a file under my P3D v4 there called: "ShadersHLSL" do you think it's can be this there make problems???

I don't know what this file is to???

21 minutes ago, Jammin16 said:

Okay, I have also a question about a file under my P3D v4 there called: "ShadersHLSL" do you think it's can be this there make problems???

I don't know what this file is to???

Those are the source shader files.. never touch those.. if you did, then you might have corrupted the shaders.. but a "Content" and a "Client" P3D repair should restore these to default.

S.

When you repair client did delete the config file in P3D before restarting the sim this will reset your settings I also do a force migration in ORBX to reset things or you can do a verify files in ORBX.

• Like 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg