Zimmerbz

Tomato Shade 4.5 HF2

I don't think my Tomatoshade is working correctly.  I am on version 30 and 4.5 HF2. I opened TS and it said some of the integrity of the shaders were not working.  It also wouldn't let me apply presets.  Any idea what could be causing this and how I can fix it?  Thanks!

You're on the version that does not support HF2. You'll have to update to v31 to get HF2 compatibility.

Additionally, I would highly recommend you join the developers Discord server to help stay up to date in the future.

11 minutes ago, Zimmerbz said:

Where can I get 31?  

Just click the update button in the TS App. 

So I did this and now am running into an issue with my aircraft paints.  I ran the reflection maker with all of my FSlabs paints and when I go into the sim, all of my planes are white and the sim freezes when I try to load a flight.  I also tried to restore the plane to the default in the reflection maker and it still freezes during the load.  This happens on planes that have reflection and also no reflection. Can someone help me troubleshoot this?  Thanks

Edited by Zimmerbz