Sign in to follow this  
Urmel81

Setting's for Environment Force, Active Sky and Tomatoshade

Hello guys,

has anyone good settings for these programms (all should work together!):

Prepar3dv4.5 HF2

Active Sky (for Weather)

REX Environment Force (Automatic Mode)

REX SkyForce (Textures, Programm can be closed - Environment Force will take the textures from SkyForce - I read somewhere)

Tomatoshade

ENVTEX (not sure if I need this anymore???)

I've big problems with Tomatoshade, I can't find a good profile working with all the other programms. Too dark, too much haze, ...

Anyone running all these programms together?

Thanks Urmel

I don't have TS but I read that there are some options that can be turned OFF. There are things that are not covered by EF (fusselage reflections, cockpit stuff etc.). EF will alter just environmental stuff (like the name suggests).

Same goes for ENVTEX and SF3D. Some things are covered by both addons e.g.: rain, snow, moon, sun etc. You can choose which ever of those textures you like most (REX or ENVTEX) and keep it selected only in that addon otherwise the textures will be overwritten by the addon that installs textures last.

You did not specify if you also have ENVSHADE. If YES then you should disable it completely cause everything is covered by EF.

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / Gigabyte  RTX 3070 / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

Actually EF definitely does not cover everything from Envshade, both are completing each others. Envshade still has some very exclusive features that aren't covered by any other shader program for now. This is the case of most of our dynamic (real-time) automatic adaptation of the tweaks like the cloud fog blending that was recently added.

Maxime
TOGA projects

Hi Guys

Really? No one in this forum has great settings for these programms together? No one is happy with the settings in his or her config?

Interesting.

Regards Urmel

why not  try  different  settings  for your  self that's  why there  are lots of  options  to  choose  from,  like  you  can  do  I set  per  day  till the  one  that  suits  your  pc

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

4 hours ago, Urmel81 said:

Hi Guys

Really? No one in this forum has great settings for these programms together? No one is happy with the settings in his or her config?

Interesting.

Regards Urmel

YouTube is your friend.