micstatic

PMDG Operations Center lists 777X

The new Ops center that comes with the NGXu has an installed product that says PMDG 777X.  The listed variants are still the already released 777-200LR and 777F.  This tells me at some point we can be certain the 777X is coming.  We all assumed this.  But is there a chance that another surprise product is released?  

9700k | Maximus XI Hero| 32gb DDR4 3000 | 1080Ti 11GB | 1tb EVO Plus 970 and 500GB M2+3TB HDD | 43" Samsung X60R 4k and 2  22" monitors | Corsair RM750x |  240MM AIO.  Win 10 Home. 

23 minutes ago, micstatic said:

The new Ops center that comes with the NGXu has an installed product that says PMDG 777X.  The listed variants are still the already released 777-200LR and 777F.  This tells me at some point we can be certain the 777X is coming.  We all assumed this.  But is there a chance that another surprise product is released?  

Ohhhh yeah baby!!!!!!

cant wait for 777x!!!!!

Wasn't 777X like a brand name for PMDG's product when it first got released to FSX? Remember, the time when every developer slapped an X or two at the product name? What a weird era, heh.

Could be just a remnant naming scheme. As much as I would love to see new generation 777 in our sims, it would first have to take flight in real world.

Edited by Evros

Earlier this year it was mentioned by PMDG that they intended to update the existing 777 product with EFB, Rainmaker, etc.  but a lot has happened since then.

I'm not sure if a 777 update is still on the table or not, but I would welcome it.  I've never really been a 737 guy.

Rhett

i7-8700k @ 5.0 ghz, 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ, 1080Ti, 32" BenQ, 4K res

It would seem that in order to support the B777 from GFO, there will be the need for an update, at least.😎

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv4.5, PMDG 748 & 777, ASP4 + ASCA, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx