Sign in to follow this  
micstatic

PMDG Operations Center lists 777X

The new Ops center that comes with the NGXu has an installed product that says PMDG 777X.  The listed variants are still the already released 777-200LR and 777F.  This tells me at some point we can be certain the 777X is coming.  We all assumed this.  But is there a chance that another surprise product is released?  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

23 minutes ago, micstatic said:

The new Ops center that comes with the NGXu has an installed product that says PMDG 777X.  The listed variants are still the already released 777-200LR and 777F.  This tells me at some point we can be certain the 777X is coming.  We all assumed this.  But is there a chance that another surprise product is released?  

Ohhhh yeah baby!!!!!!

cant wait for 777x!!!!!

Wasn't 777X like a brand name for PMDG's product when it first got released to FSX? Remember, the time when every developer slapped an X or two at the product name? What a weird era, heh.

Could be just a remnant naming scheme. As much as I would love to see new generation 777 in our sims, it would first have to take flight in real world.

Edited by Evros

Earlier this year it was mentioned by PMDG that they intended to update the existing 777 product with EFB, Rainmaker, etc.  but a lot has happened since then.

I'm not sure if a 777 update is still on the table or not, but I would welcome it.  I've never really been a 737 guy.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

It would seem that in order to support the B777 from GFO, there will be the need for an update, at least.😎

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx