Sign in to follow this  
DadJokeCinema

Where did the summer go?

Hey hey, another Elkins flyer ;) My default flight route is Manassas to Elkins and then back. Got some family still there so i like flying there, even if it is only virtual ;) Once in Elkins, i like to take off again and then do a quick climb in the 172 to clear the mountains to the west and head over to w22 in buckhannon. Nice little flight.

Guest JuiceRabbit

Due to lack of interest Summer has been cancelled.

very nice screenshots...Is that FS9? what aircraft is that? is that add-on scenery in the first shot?

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Guest jboweruk

Summer came and went while we were too busy arguing about (sorry discussing) the features of FSX :)

Set course for 180... you'll find it eventually :)

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

>very nice screenshots...>>Is that FS9? what aircraft is that? is that add-on scenery in>the first shot?>Yep, the venerable FS9 it is ;)The aircraft is the Carenado Stationair 206. I have Ultimate Terrain w/the FSGenesis land-class 'sandwich', FS Genesis Mesh, GE Pro II, working with ASV6.

>Hey hey, another Elkins flyer ;) My default flight route is>Manassas to Elkins and then back. Got some family still there>so i like flying there, even if it is only virtual ;) Once in>Elkins, i like to take off again and then do a quick climb in>the 172 to clear the mountains to the west and head over to>w22 in buckhannon. Nice little flight.I do allot of GA flying from Ohio (Cleveland 'home base') down to the WV/Virginia/NC etc area. Great scenery, great terrain, great approaches...just great flying ;)

>Summer came and went while we were too busy arguing about>(sorry discussing) the features of FSX :)LOL, well, not me; I know what the Beta showed me...after that, I just continued flying with FS9, and 'forgotaboutit' ;)I figured the fall textures were coming soon....am interested to see all the 'new' GEPro II textures as I head into 'full fall' and winter. So far, I like what I see.

>I'm going up out of KCJR (Culpeper Regional) in a 1942 WACO>tomorrow morning, pending good weather. The pilot, John,>always makes it a fun trip, some sightseeing and a few>thrills.>>The info about the plane is here:>http://www.blueridgebiplanes.com/aircraft.Very cool aircraft, and it has the aft canopy. As I understand it, there are only 7 of these models which were made that way.Have fun!

>>I'm going up out of KCJR (Culpeper Regional) in a 1942 WACO>>tomorrow morning, pending good weather. The pilot, John,>>always makes it a fun trip, some sightseeing and a few>>thrills.>>>>The info about the plane is here:>>http://www.blueridgebiplanes.com/aircraft.>>Very cool aircraft, and it has the aft canopy. As I understand>it, there are only 7 of these models which were made that>way.>>Have fun!>>>Yeah, the website talks about that. This one has a pretty cool history. It flies like a dream though.