Sign in to follow this  
brucewtb

New payware navdata service

It's 10 euro, 13 US for 100 credits. It's then only 20 credits per cycle to download. That's 5 AIRAC cycles for 10 euro, or $2.54 US.

Ok on looking more closely at this it seems the airac cycle stuff will be quite a nominal expense rather it is the aerodrome chart stuff that would cost you 40 euro for worldwide coverage - apologies for any confusion. However if you fly in Australia this aerodrome chart data can be downloaded free of charge from Air Services Australia.Bruceb

I realise times change and we have had a number of years of freeware airac data but 60 Australian dollars (ie 40 euro) for a single airac with world wide coverage that was previously free is a bit over the top for me. So the last freeware airac 0608 (or 0609 for LDS/PMDG) will be it for me. For the simmer, having the very latest nav data has to be in the nice to have rather than must have category especially when we are all about to put our hands in our pockets for FSX and, as they come on stream, new third party addons. However, I'm grateful for the past freeware navdataBruceb