Sign in to follow this  
Naji

Commerce vs. Hobbyist

It is not my place to speculate why certain "Best Buy and broken street dates" threads have been locked today, however, I hope we can continue to point out and direct each other towards obtaining FSX.If I knew of a place to get it within 150 miles of my home, I'd be on the road first thing tomorrow morning (and it wouldn't be the first MSFS release I've had to travel for.It's just not my duty to have sympathy for the retailer - the product is in play and I want to catch it.If anybody has sightings in Virginia, please advise...Honestly, if I wasn't a maniac for flight sim, why I would I even be on this forum?

The fact that others have some how obtained FSX already and you can't seem to get it is really eating you up inside isn't it? Not me, nope, I don't mind waiting another twelve days to get my copy, even if others are at home right now enjoying the new version of FS and I'm sitting here bored. I'm totally content. By the way: I LIVE IN OKLAHOMA, IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A STORE WITHIN A 150 MILE RADIUS OF THE OKC METRO AREA, PLEASE POST HERE! :)Thanks,Jeff

Very funny indeed :-lol. And I was starting to think that this dude Jeff is a really cool one to ignore the fact that FSX has already hit the streets!