Sign in to follow this  
keenrw

Two feature requests (if its not too late)

Hi

1)..Would it be possible to enable push backs from anywhere and not limited to AFCAD start points?  ,..... for example .. UK2000s EGSS AFCAD only has start points for stands 31L.. 32R etc .. if you are doing a round trip and ATC give you stand 32 middle then you cant do a proper push from that stand for the return as UGCX only knows 32R so will push you towards that stand first before pushing back normally.

2)When being towed can you add a feature to stop the Tow (like you can with Pushbacks) as i have has a few times where the tow truck has taken me into the terminal.

.....cough cough any news on 1.4? lol  sorry had to ask

Thanks

Rich

Edited by keenrw
  • Like 1

ugcx_banner.png

Devs do weird things with their AFCAD, I swear...

14 hours ago, byork said:

1.4 will be out soon.

Will it be a mandatory update ? I will most likely update but in case there is a big bug preventing to use the version I would like to stay on 1.3 rather than using Shift+P or GSX.

Fair enough.

Just one question : what would happen if the update is released while I'm flying ? Will I be able to use UGCX until my next sim restart ?

On 11/23/2019 at 4:50 PM, keenrw said:

2)When being towed can you add a feature to stop the Tow (like you can with Pushbacks) as i have has a few times where the tow truck has taken me into the terminal.

Hey Guys,

This one I think will make it for v1.4. I did a change that should kind of fix this, can't be confirmed until testing.

Manuel

• Like 1

spacer.png

20 hours ago, Manuel82 said:

Hey Guys,

This one I think will make it for v1.4. I did a change that should kind of fix this, can't be confirmed until testing.

Manuel

Cool thanks , lost count the amout of times i have refreshed the site to see if 1.4 is out lol lol , keep up the great work

ugcx_banner.png

On a related note, would it be possible for UGCX to read GSX pushback profiles? I appreciate they’re a competitor but the flight sim community has already created hundreds of accurate pushback paths for GSX so if UGCX could read these, it would be incredibly efficient in enabling lots of real world pushback paths. That’s one of the few factors that sometimes puts me off UGCX ... if I know the airport has an existing, accurate pushback path in GSX whereas I’d have to recreate that myself for UGCX. Cheers. 

Hmmm,....I think we could re-think this, indeed the database on GSX is huge, so having the user remake it is kinda hard, we could, and I say could, because we need to think about it...we could create a small converter to import it into our format, and allow using the paths also in our system.

Cheers,

• Upvote 1

spacer.png