Sign in to follow this  
arnoaksu

Silk Way Ilyushin IL-76

First of all thanks for your wonderful paint 🙂 next time i will add little story promise 😉

9 hours ago, arnoaksu said:

First of all thanks for your wonderful paint 🙂

My pleasure. I wish I had more time to do more.

9 hours ago, arnoaksu said:

next time i will add little story promise 😉

I didn't really mean that I need a story. I just meant I love to hear the sound of the Soloviev D-30s. 😁 

• Like 1

Wow!!  The colors are fantastic..... TFS

• Like 1

MSFS2020

MICHAEL J     proud supporter

KJAX   FLORIDA

11 minutes ago, mjw25 said:

Wow!!  The colors are fantastic..... TFS

I was going to say....your colours are quite different from my sim, have you tweaked the pics or sim?

40139405064_e5ebf721b7_o.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, edetroit said:

My pleasure. I wish I had more time to do more.

I didn't really mean that I need a story. I just meant I love to hear the sound of the Soloviev D-30s. 😁 

Old but i was recorded 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arnoaksu said:

Old but i was recorded 🙂

Love the sound. 😍 ..a few of your gauges do not act as they should.

The four green lights surrounding the four brake pressure gauges (bottom left) should only be lit when brake pressure is applied.

The marker beacon gauge should flash not just come on.

The cluster of annunciators above the brake pressure and below the turn coordination gauges (far left) are an interesting set but I do not see them working.

Great to see these "bold" and "beautiful"...🙂...colors on this Russian plane...!

I recall, reading accounts from (civilian) folks who have had chance to travel in this plane with seats underneath the cockpit (right under the nose) behind the panoramic windows of the navigator’s post...". I believe the plane has seen some commercial use...

Oh well...think about that...while we travel (in conventional seats) in our modern planes...🙂...

[And, btw, nice landing video too, Ed!]

• Like 1

Very nice set of shots! Great to see the Russian birds.

• Like 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

3 hours ago, P_7878 said:

[And, btw, nice landing video too, Ed!]

The video is not by me, it is Arno's.

Mine are a bit different.

Edited by edetroit
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, edetroit said:

Love the sound. 😍 ..a few of your gauges do not act as they should.

The four green lights surrounding the four brake pressure gauges (bottom left) should only be lit when brake pressure is applied.

The marker beacon gauge should flash not just come on.

The cluster of annunciators above the brake pressure and below the turn coordination gauges (far left) are an interesting set but I do not see them working.

I know Ed so much work up there 🙂 Thats my old works and not finished yet i was creating my own gauges and xml's but life isnt easier to me.

6 hours ago, arnoaksu said:

I know Ed so much work up there 🙂 Thats my old works and not finished yet i was creating my own gauges and xml's but life isnt easier to me.

I totally understand. I was looking for one of my IL-76TD vids to post and realised I had only been flying the -90VD for some time and have not updated my older TD panel.

Now I have a young son I really don't have the time for FS development.......but I am teaching him to fly.😀

• Like 1

Love your design and video's keep doing we are waiting to see them and of course thanks for sharing with us.

Have a great day Ed 😎

Edited by arnoaksu