Sign in to follow this  
mikced76

New joystick

Go to eBay and buy a Microsoft ForceFeedback 2 joystick.  You won't be sorry.  You'll also feel the tarstrips on the runway increase/decrease as you take off and land. You'll feel the airplane touch down when landing.

It's unfortunate they are only available on Ebay because Microsoft stopped making them.  MY PREDICTION:  Microsoft will introduce a new FF joystick JUST as they re-introduced Flight Simulator. They'll realize their mistake with the joystick just as they realized it for the Flight Sim Program itself.  There are many, many devotees of this joystick on this forum.  Once you've used one, you will never go back.  The joystick is made even better with a program from Russell Dirks called FS Force!

NEVER SAY NEVER to this joystick's return.

Stan

Do you find sticks better than yokes? I don't know if I can use a stick for an airplane that has a real world yoke (e.g. A2A V35, XP11 TBM 900). I've had the CH Eclipse for years. 

I would put money on the next all new boeing being a stick

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

On 12/7/2019 at 2:00 AM, micstatic said:

I would put money on the next all new boeing being a stick

I don't thinks so, They might do it for 777, but.....

2 hours ago, C2615 said:

I don't thinks so, They might do it for 777, but.....

No they won't do it for the 777.  That design is already frozen and will be a yoke.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next