Sign in to follow this  
Ephedrin

tailwheel lock activates UGCX

Hi guys,

using the tail wheel lock in taildraggers like Manfred Jahn'*s C-47 or the Milviz DHC-3 triggers UCGX. It doesn't matter if I click on the lever or use LINDA. as I'm usually not at the gate when I do that but on the runway or longer straight taxi ways I get the red in green warning that the aircraft is not at the gate and UGCX can not activate. Is there something I can do to prevent this or can you look into that? 

Thank you 

Marc

Edit: The tailwheel lock has the standard Shift-G assignment in P3D but I don't use this command.

Edited by Ephedrin

Hey Marc,

It's the shortcut for tail dragger that is triggering UGCX we are looking at this now

Manuel

• Like 1

spacer.png

thank you! can't try it atm but will it help (on my side) to simply delete the control assignment? 

You could try by doing that and reporting back how it went, so we could know the behaivor. Right now, we are going to modify a bit v1.4 so it doesn't inherits this issue.

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Manuel82 said:

You could try by doing that and reporting back how it went, so we could know the behaivor. Right now, we are going to modify a bit v1.4 so it doesn't inherits this issue.

Cheers,

Manuel

Hi Manuel,

no difference when the assignment is deleted. I still get the warning, that I'm not at a gate. 

I really think that keeping it the way its now would or may have problems in the future because those key assigments are being used by some users, like carrier ops and tail draggers etc.

spacer.png