Sign in to follow this  
Cyrille de Lattre

Stange happenings...

Ok I have to be a little more specific.

All my sounds are going through headset as I am using only a Razer Nari Essential and it is bluetooth, working with a USB flash drive. I am not using any speakers at all, as i also do not know how to set up a dual system IE having normal sounds on speakers and ATC and FS2CREW on head set...  also in my sound settings I am not given any other options than Razer. Although before I was using speakers and on a dual split plug an headset and mike.

If some one want to teach me, I am ready to learn...

sound settings

sound settings 1

sound settings 2

Cyrille

Cyrille de LATTRE

Aorus Z390 // Icore 9900 Coffe Lake @4.8 Ghz // 32Gig RAM DDR4 // GTX1070 OC @112% core clock+200 memory clock +400) Corsair liquid cooling H105 Ipro

Bluetooth can be prone to dropping.

At any rate, my new "audio reset" function seems to work well, so hopefully if you ever get an audio drop out again, you should be able to restore it very easily (the current system used to reset audio is a bit hit and miss).

The new one is much more robust.

How do I know I have the latest audio reset function? 

Oh and by the way, the black square in windowed mode is only on FS2Crew system. I have tried with PMDG FMC and others.

Cyrille

Cyrille de LATTRE

Aorus Z390 // Icore 9900 Coffe Lake @4.8 Ghz // 32Gig RAM DDR4 // GTX1070 OC @112% core clock+200 memory clock +400) Corsair liquid cooling H105 Ipro

The small black rectangle is weird.  I can't explain that.  Never seen that in the over 10 years I've been making FS2Crew.  Please ensure your video drivers are up to date.

Usually you'll see a black rectangle only if the whole gauge doesn't load, but in your case it's only a tiny part of the window.  Strange.

The new audio reset function will be Version 1.1 of the NGX-U, which I hope to release shortly.

Cheers,