Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

P3D4.5 HF2 Airports scenery elevation issue

Hi, please someone could help me please. In every airport I choose the scenery is messed up.

LYBE, LIEO, LDDU and more, the aircraft is on the air, runways look sloped Everything mess.

i did run the airport elevation correction but still the same problem. I tried many non Orbx airports but the same problem.

Anything I can solve this please?.
Georgios

Check your ORBX scenery order Base OLC below your Regions and airports, then your none ORBX addons above that.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

1) Transfer ALL your add-on airports ABOVE orbx sceneries. (fly tampa, aerosoft, freeware and so on....)
2) Open FTX Central and go to "settings"
3) in "library insertion point" chose the 1st option "FTX entries should be inserted below: "
4) now chose the last scenery that you have in your list ABOVE all the orbx sceneries !!.... ok?
5) the other option below that, just leave it as FTX ...... ok, now hit the save button and close your FTX Central.
6) open your simulator and go to your scenery list at once.... hit OK and let it load your new load order.

In my Addon Organizer for Prepar 3D are All my add-on airports on the top.

then follows FTXAA ORBXLIBS and FTX AA Barcelona then all Orbx airports

18 minutes ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

In my Addon Organizer for Prepar 3D are All my add-on airports on the top.

then follows FTXAA ORBXLIBS and FTX AA Barcelona then all Orbx airports

Yes, THIS is the way.
be carefull with some airports, because the have their own "landclass" (LC) files.
These files always go below their main file in the list..... for example :

1) FlyTampa Athens
2) FlyTampa
Athens_LC

My friend, exactly, that’s correct, but no luck. I uninstalled all Orbx products, completely, I reinstalled p3d client, delete p3d shaders and sceneryindexes x64 P4AO restarted p3d and unfortunately the same.

messed up scenery, planes on the air

I don’t know what to do more

any idea please?

Georgios

Hi Georgios,

just a guess, but are you using the addon FSAerodata? There is a problem using this addon and P3D 4.5 HF2, which results in several elevation issues.

There is a workaround available on the forum, so if you're using it, you might give this a try... Link to FSAerodata Forum

Regards

Marc

Marc Weber

One more suggestion, could you check your scenery.cfg file and verify that your TERRAIN is on the very bottom of it, for some unknown reasons it happened that this line would be deleted on the cfg file (or misplaced), you can add it manually and it should straightened things out.

• Like 1

Are you running FTX Vector?  If so, check the Airport Elevation Corrections in the Vector Configurator.  You should at the very least run the Auto Configuration for Airport Elevation Corrections.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

2 hours ago, Mischung said:

Hi Georgios,

just a guess, but are you using the addon FSAerodata? There is a problem using this addon and P3D 4.5 HF2, which results in several elevation issues.

There is a workaround available on the forum, so if you're using it, you might give this a try... Link to FSAerodata Forum

Regards

Marc

Hi Marc, no I’m not using that. I’m using Addon Organizer for p3D.

i updated client, content, scenery, uninstalled all Orbx products, now I just reinstalled Orbx base, lceurope, Vector, trees, buildings, I check again and unfortunately the word not allowed same.

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Are you running FTX Vector?  If so, check the Airport Elevation Corrections in the Vector Configurator.  You should at the very least run the Auto Configuration for Airport Elevation Corrections.

I did with no resold the same problem

3 hours ago, Jean-Claude said:

One more suggestion, could you check your scenery.cfg file and verify that your TERRAIN is on the very bottom of it, for some unknown reasons it happened that this line would be deleted on the cfg file (or misplaced), you can add it manually and it should straightened things out.

Hi many files in there from different sceneries, not a specific TERRAIN 

Edited by georgiosgiannoukos

You do not need to edit the file.

Open the scenery library in P3D and scroll all the way to the bottom.

The last two entries should be

Default Scenery

Default Terrain

If Default Terrain is missing, create a new one, the address is scenery\world\scenery

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Reader said:

You do not need to edit the file.

Open the scenery library in P3D and scroll all the way to the bottom.

The last two entries should be

Default Scenery

Default Terrain

If Default Terrain is missing, create a new one, the address is scenery\world\scenery

I’m sorry my friend I understand as you say except how to create a new one , and I what you mean address scenery\world\scenery

This is what you should see at the bottom of your P3D scenery.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154944674@N05/49409261693/in/dateposted-public/

And it will go up to folder 1107, if the 2 base folders get corrupted you will not solve the elevation issue as they are ground zero for the sim an airport with elevation + or - will take it from that.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg