Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Michel

default beechcraft B-58

I was flying the default beechcraft baron B-58 2-3 months ago i was practicing sharp turns and i stalled and entered a flat spin after recovering the sim crashed and didnt bother to re-launch it yesterday i wanted to take it for a spin, after i launched the flight the plane keeps spinning and going up and down and flying backwards in an uncontrolable manner when in switch the view i find the props on both engines missing.

My best regards to you all reading this......✈️

will upload photos soon.

You didn't say if you are using boxed FSX or FSX-SE, so I labeled your post for the boxed version.  Are you starting your flight from a "saved" flight or creating something totally new?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Something to do with Crash damage enabled maybe. And possibly rejoining the flight at an FSUIPC savepoint. The flight and aircraft state are in a Crash loop.  I've never seen props vanish after a crash like this though.

Have you tried starting a new flight different location without Crash Detection enabled, and spawn the Beech Baron B-58 at the apron or active runway.

2 hours ago, Daniel Michel said:

....after i launched the flight the plane keeps spinning and going up and down and flying backwards in an uncontrolable manner when in switch the view i find the props on both engines missing.

I've seen the missing props problem before. This usually happens when you make improper changes in the aircraft.cfg.

I tried reinstalling SP2 and SP1 but that didn't work.

I've seen the missing props problem before. This usually happens when you make improper changes in the aircraft.cfg.

I didn't do any changes to the aircraft config and i also start as a new flight not a saved one, one thing I've tried is to do a mission with the plane but that didn't work either.Maybe if u can send me your config file 

Have you tried starting a new flight different location without Crash Detection enabled, and spawn the Beech Baron B-58 at the apron or active runway.

yeah I've tried this multiple times.and It didn't work

thanks in advance for your help.......

This might just be one of those MS FSX fantasy physics things.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

It's only the Baron58 and all other default aircraft are OK?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Time for the "promised" photos of what you are seeing.  You ARE NOT hitting "fly now" and starting your default flight to begin things, right?

In this portion of your FSX.cfg, make it look like what I show, save it and then restart FSX. I am referring to the situation= part.

[USERINTERFACE]
PageID=1
OpenATCOnCreate=0
SHOW_MISSION_CAPTIONS=1
PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=0
PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1
SITUATION=
Map_Orientation=2
ShowAllACPaintSchemes=1
SelectAircraftManufacturer=All
SelectAircraftPublisher=All
SelectAircraftType=All
DisplayFuelAsWeight=1

Charlie Aron

Thanks alot I'll try it and see if it works

Time for the "promised" photos of what you are seeing. 

The problem is that I can't upload vids to avsim fourms

Don't need vids, just pics!

Charlie Aron