Sign in to follow this  
Avuiz

P3DV4.5 HF2 Autogen is not feeling good

Just a classic case of blurries. Vsync, G-Sync and any kind of external limiters devote no resources for terrain loading. You have to either limit your frame rate from in game slider, use FFTF setting in cfg or that dynamic FFTF app.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Avuiz said:

Prepar3D_2020-01-30_22-13-15.pngPrepar3D_2020-01-30_22-19-26.pngWhen i reload scenery it looks like this (not same location but looks like that)

Two separate issues.

1st pic looks like you are flying faster then your computer can load the texture, my guess is if you fly a slower aircraft texture will load Ok. You have to have a very fast computer to fly an f22 low to the ground and maintain sharp images.

2nd pic looks like a scenery layering issue. verify the scenery library is accurate, read ORBX forum for proper layering.  

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

27 minutes ago, TurboKen said:

Two separate issues.

1st pic looks like you are flying faster then your computer can load the texture, my guess is if you fly a slower aircraft texture will load Ok. You have to have a very fast computer to fly an f22 low to the ground and maintain sharp images.

2nd pic looks like a scenery layering issue. verify the scenery library is accurate, read ORBX forum for proper layering.  

1st picture | It doesn't matter, it happened my EHAM-EDDK flight as well (with 320)

2nd pic | Fixed that issue uninstalled library and installed it again after migration tried sync simulator and fixed it

Edited by Avuiz

9 hours ago, Mace said:

That will likely be worse for blurries, because when you turn off vsync you're turning off ALL limiters -- meaning the sim devotes even more resources to frame rate, with less left over for texture and autogen loading.

OP -- you only posted the first page of your settings.  We really need the rest of them to see what is going on.  I'm thinking your cpu simply cannot keep up with an F-22 at 500 kts, given your cpu-intensive settings like Autogen and Special Effects, especially if they're Dense or Very Dense etc.

My 8700K @ 5.0 ghz cannot keep up with texture loading and autogen if I use my higher settings profiles...just as a point of information for you.  I have settings profiles saved if I want to go low and fast, and they are lighter on building autogen, among other things.

Each system is différent you cant compare. I have the same 8700k as you who is able to run as the same speed and 1080ti, before i change my screen from 1080 to 2k i run with unlimited fps, tb and vsync off now i cant because i have some blurry 

Frédéric Giraud

7 hours ago, Avuiz said:

1st picture | It doesn't matter, it happened my EHAM-EDDK flight as well (with 320)

2nd pic | Fixed that issue uninstalled library and installed it again after migration tried sync simulator and fixed it

Looking at picture 1 I recognise an issue I had before. deselecting grenhouses, shed model and lighthouses in the ORBX TE Netherlands fixed this issue for me.