Sign in to follow this  
jt233

Renewed interest in flightsim.

So I have been playing flight sims since FS98 and have mostly just flown airliners but started getting tired with them. Currently I use P3D v4 and recently tried flying the VRS Superbug again. Before I would have trouble navigating with it and have trouble landing it so didn't fly it much. Well now that I have been flying it again I have been able to learn a lot more and can now easily navigate with it as well as be able to make smoother landings and it has renewed my interest in making flights in P3D. My favorite thing to do is to takeoff from Edwards AFB  with clear skies in the middle of night and just cruise around the Mojave Desert where it's just me and the stars especially when you have night vision on. I love flying around the world in large aircraft like the 747 but I have to say that this probably the most fun I have had in flightsims before and can't wait to do more. Anyone else out there like doing this?

Edited by jt233

Jason Thiers

Personally I have no real Interest in Tubeliners either. 

I enjoy low and slow bush flying in rotor craft and bush planes. Plus I'm always looking for challenging landing sites. 

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

1 hour ago, 188AHC said:

Personally I have no real Interest in Tubeliners either. 

I enjoy low and slow bush flying in rotor craft and bush planes. Plus I'm always looking for challenging landing sites. 

Don't get me wrong I still love flying the tubeliners especially the fact that you can fly half way around the world in one flight buy  Something about the way the plane handles and the feel of the cockpit is so fun.

Edited by jt233

Jason Thiers