Sign in to follow this  
Axel c

Traffic

Hi! I use traffic global for p3d and wonder if i can use other traffic's as well? E.g fspainter a350, jurgen's paint hangar ,etc. Or can i only use one ?

Sencerly Axel  

You can install what you want. but it must be compatible for P3D4.

You are way better off just going to AIG's free AI Manager. Much better models, FAR FAR more liveries and way more airlines. It really is a night and day difference, plus its free.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

11 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

You are way better off just going to AIG's free AI Manager. Much better models, FAR FAR more liveries and way more airlines. It really is a night and day difference, plus its free.

He-he I didn't suggest it because I knew you would come to do it! lol

S.

• Like 1

I too used to use a payware AI program and recently gave up on it ever being updated and switched to AIG.  As previously stated, it's so much better in every way.  Add FS Reborn AI Lights and you have a totally new level of immersion.  The strobe light effects are amazing!  While there is a free edition, the pay version offers so much more and is not expensive.  The interface is extremely well done and very intuitive .  Crazy as it sounds, I sometimes find my self parked near a runway and watching planes take-off and land.  

Mark K

• Like 1

Yes you can and if I had a pound for every post with users having problems with AI all products including AIG I could buy a new PC, use what you want your way.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg