Sign in to follow this  
Kpeters

This type of flying will be perfect for MSFS2020

Check out the 2nd landing at Sirena, that's ballsy.

Hopefully we will get to do this awesome approach on MSFS as long as the trees are not 3 story high!

• Like 5

That will depend a lot on how the ground physics will be.
I like the bouncy approach both XP and DCS have on the ground, and i really hope MSFS will finally get rid of the "travelling on rails" effect even when on the ground 🙂 In that case yes, it will be absolutely enjoyable

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

7 minutes ago, Pastaiolo said:

That will depend a lot on how the ground physics will be.
I like the bouncy approach both XP and DCS have on the ground, and i really hope MSFS will finally get rid of the "travelling on rails" effect even when on the ground 🙂 In that case yes, it will be absolutely enjoyable

Agreed.  And hopefully the trees will have a collision model, and affect the wind.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, GlideBy said:

Agreed.  And hopefully the trees will have a collision model, and affect the wind.

According to the aerodynamics video the trees do indeed affect the wind!

Edited by nikita
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is how I'll likely be flying 90% of the time in the new MFS!  Bring it on!!!

• Like 3

Neat video!

Yes, FSX (the Lower Loon Mission) was quite bland in comparison. The bear and the tents were all to look forward to. MSFS on the other hand may have dancing bears, in sync yet! 😂

But seriously, I totally agree, Bush Flying is likely going to be a very special treat in MSFS. I expect a few extra surprises in this department.👍

• Like 1

Backcoutry182 is one of my favorite youtubers. Excellent videos and  comments.

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam