Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Active Sky P3D5 Looks weird out in the distance

5 hours ago, captain420 said:

Here's a test flight departing KIAH. If you look out towards the horizon, the clouds looks a bit strange and seems to hover over the horizon.

What should the clouds be doing?  Should they be going down to the horizon?

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

3 hours ago, vgbaron said:

The only real problem with that is the AS devs do not really have the time to monitor this forum. If you believe it's a bug, post in in their support forum - in addition, feel free to discuss it here.

as to TrueSky -  LM stated that it is a BETA implementation - it's something you might experiment with and test but if you plan on flying with it a lot, you will be unhappy. For best results in V5 - Enhanced Atmosphere should be off

Vic

Your sarcasm meter might be broken....

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

7 hours ago, Chapstick said:

No I think starting a new thread here every time someone sees something that looks “weird” is the way to go

/s

if we see person in the forum that looks weird..do we also start a new thread ?  😛 (no offense!)

Victor Roos

6 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

Whenever I read on Avsim about something in the sky looking weird/strange/wrong/unrealistic I'm reminded of the time I was out walking with my old lady and pointing to the clouds which were hundreds of puffy balls. I said " If that was in the simulator people would scream 'That's SO unrealistic'  :rolleyes:

affirmative. This pic with TS looks realistic anyhow if this is might a bug or not. You have this kind of visual appearance quite often if you are near the bottom of clouds in reallife.

Yes, i know this is just a simulation and must not show what´s real. When someone plays a first-person-shooter he really don´t want to feel the bullets hitting him, that would be too much of reality.😁 

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif