Sign in to follow this  
gregmorin

We need an default scenery exclude tool for P3DV5

I make typos all the time trying to use the mobile AVSim version on my phone.

6 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

I think you meant OBX52140.bgl which contains objects. CVX files contain vectoyrs and polygons.

Thank!! It worked !!

1uyjrd.jpg

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

Even though that worked, that is not the correct way to fix the issue. Those OBX, CVX and APX files contain a lot more than just information for one airport. You will find that all the adjacent stock airports are now missing, as JRBarrett stated previously.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

According to Jon, thats how it's supposed to work. So far however I've found that I have to load stock data objects and taxi signs when needed which ADE then adds micro excludes, but I still need to remove those freshly imported objects (goto list and scenery objects sort by True) which leaves the micro excludes. Save and compile, each one takes a few minutes and gets faster as you go. It's all a learning process still, so results may vary. I haven't had one not work out yet and I've done about 75 so far.

Just tried this approach, works perfectly, thanks for sharing this!

• Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

And ORBX going to all that trouble updating areas in V5 and you do not need them SOCAL update a few days ago for some airports, they could save time and make new scenery.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg