Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

Aersoft A330 Professional UCGX Pushback

1 hour ago, vc10man said:

Bryan, I am sorry, but I am beginning to get really fed-up with this UCGX Add-on after doing that dll.xml update, etc, etc

Hey, I got the A330 and im checking the issue, still.

1 hour ago, vc10man said:

There I am sat, waiting for a pushback, brakes confirmed as being released and yet UCGX is flagging in red at the top left some silly nonsensical message about releasing Chocks when there are no Chocks to release as clearly seen in the screenshots.This is starting to wear patience thin now!!

Okay, about this message, that is because UGCX is detecting from your aircraft's information (API variable: "MCDU_Wheelchocks"), that the chocks are still "ON", you just need to remove it from the MCDU. I can clearly see it because of the traffic orange cones around your aircraft in the first screenshot:

https://ibb.co/FYrYbqw

Cheers,

Manuel

Edited by Manuel82

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Manuel82 said:

Hey, I got the A330 and im checking the issue, still.

Okay, about this message, that is because UGCX is detecting from your aircraft's information (API variable: "MCDU_Wheelchocks"), that the chocks are still "ON", you just need to remove it from the MCDU. I can clearly see it because of the traffic orange cones around your aircraft in the first screenshot:

https://ibb.co/FYrYbqw

Cheers,

Manuel

Thanks fro that reply, Manuel. I thought, the AS A330 automatically removes the chocks, that is why I do not see them, as part of its Start Pushback Checklists. Took no notice of the cones.

Am attempting yet another flight set-up and will re-check that the cones are out

26 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Thanks fro that reply, Manuel. I thought, the AS A330 automatically removes the chocks, that is why I do not see them, as part of its Start Pushback Checklists. Took no notice of the cones.

Don't worry, I understand and I'm sorry that this has taken sometime, I'm checking this issue with the A330 and PMDG B747, also I'm trying to make all vehicles and people invisible from third party addons that are removing our objects, I'm going to try to sort all these out this week, if possible.

Manuel

Edited by Manuel82

spacer.png

52 minutes ago, Manuel82 said:

Don't worry, I understand and I'm sorry that this has taken sometime, I'm checking this issue with the A330 and PMDG B747, also I'm trying to make all vehicles and people invisible from third party addons that are removing our objects, I'm going to try to sort all these out this week, if possible.

Manuel

Thanks again, Manuel. Tried it again. And I made sure that I had the cones and chocks set to off before I initiated Push Back------and I externally checked that there were no cones anywhere the A330, and I still got the same 'chocks' message. At that juncture, I called it quits and shut the sim down as I now want to completely shred this particularly annoying aircraft😡

The Aerosoft A330 does work with UGCX as I have it...just make sure you remove all the ground crew stuff via MCDU 3 i think it is before you push back., i have never had any issues pushing back from any stand but i do have an annoying CTD if i switch views at a set point just before push back which Manuel knows about but apart from that it works fine.

Edited by keenrw

ugcx_banner.png

18 hours ago, keenrw said:

make sure you remove all the ground crew stuff via MCDU 3

I did all that via the lower MCDU, which I take it you are referring to as MCDU 3.

How come if I use GSX, which I detest using anyway, then there are no issues with a pushback? Surely, if any of the Ground Services were on, then logic states that same 'Chock's issue would raise its head there too. Makes no sense.

12 hours ago, vc10man said:

I did all that via the lower MCDU, which I take it you are referring to as MCDU 3.

How come if I use GSX, which I detest using anyway, then there are no issues with a pushback? Surely, if any of the Ground Services were on, then logic states that same 'Chock's issue would raise its head there too. Makes no sense.

Rick,

Please send us a screen shot showing the screen on the MCDU showing that all ground objects have been removed.

Also, are you using the latest version of the Aerosoft Airbus 330?

Cheers,

Hello Bryan

• Yes, I can confirm that I am/was using the latest version of the A330 Professional
  • Yes, I make sure all Ground Services are 'Off' before I start a pushback via UCGX as per your screenshot
  • But at this juncture as I have completely got rid of that AS A330 Professional, I cannot post any more screenies