Sign in to follow this  
asanal

Any Member Utilizing "Irfanviews Screen" capture

I am utilizing my  screenshots with  "Irfan views". Now I have problems. Are there  any member using Irfanview Will you please inform me,

Thanks🙂

Edited by asanal

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

I use IV to open them after I use the V key or the PrintScreen key.

Vic

• Like 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Thanks for your reply.

I am utilizing Irfan View long time. Recently my PC crashed and I  reinstalled Windows 10. Now  I can manage to take screenshots,but  I want to open   My account Library. Here is the problem. I forgot webpage where   my screenshots saved . Will you please provide address of the webpage . I can access to my library.

Thanks .

Ahmet Sanal

Screenshots taken by use of the V-key go into your Windows Pictures folder.

Bert

Bert,

It is OK, I have no problem to get the screenshots, My problem after screen shots I was going to another Irfan  website and I clicked my library I select screenshot  to post in our  forums.

Unfortunately, I forgot what was the Irfan Libraray address. I tried to contact with them. Their  e-mail connection is not active.

Ahmet Sanal

I believe IV saves to the local drive. If you saved to a website, it would be one you picked. Are you thinking of the libraries on your local drive? Usually IV will save in the Pictures Library unless you select a different location.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

I am confused now. May be if you tell me how you send screenshot to Avsim forum as line format.. ,so members can  clicks  on lineformat and opens the screenshot picture

Ahmet Sanal

28 minutes ago, asanal said:

I am confused now. May be if you tell me how you send screenshot to Avsim forum as line format.. ,so members can  clicks  on lineformat and opens the screenshot picture

Try Imgur.com

• Like 1

Bert

Gentlemen,

Finally, I found the missing leg. "IMAGESCHACK" Now I can access to my all pictures.

Here is the screenshot I was going to ask question about.

How can I reduce "Blue Haze"?

I fill so good having good members around us. Thanks again.😄

9JPNmN.jpg

Ahmet Sanal

34 minutes ago, asanal said:

Here is the screenshot I was going to ask question about.

How can I reduce "Blue Haze"?

😄

This is the way P3DV5 renders scenery, at least with Beta Atmospheric effects enabled.  I quite like it.. looks "realistic" to me.

Bert

Bert,

Beta Atmospheric enabled. All ok now.

THX🙂

FRvsyy.jpg

Ahmet Sanal