Sign in to follow this  
michael8

preorder the sim without a full gameplay video

Posted (edited)

until now they only show a few gameplay cut videos and trailers but I not sure how can people spend 60 to 130 $ in a sim that they didn't release yet any full gameplay video I think they could release 1 video of 30 minutes doing a VFR flight and another video of 30 minutes doing an IFR flight with an airliner I think should be a minimum to show the customer what they bought cause I m on the alpha and even the final version will be a big update from alpha I already have an idea what I gonna get, but with an NDA and a few cut video if I wasn't on the alpha it will difficult to decide to preorder without any information on what is it in and a decent length video showing all the things. they still have a few Thursday to drops more information but once they announced please more info, and at the same time I wanna congrats all the devs and communication team cause they did a great job giving updates every week almost from September

Edited by miguel88
  • Like 1

At the time of digital downloads that's exactly the point of preorders. Protect the product from the effect of bad reviews by collecting as much purchases before reviews as possible.

If you are a person who likes to see a product before paying for it, do not preorder. Good thing is that they're not trying to lure you into it with extra content like so many other publishers.

• Like 2

There is no advantage to pre-ordering I can see, it doesn't get you a discount or more content. And release is still a month away. I'm sure the NDA will be in some way lifted a week or so before release and then you'll get lots of preview videos from prominent YouTubers (who I shall be ignoring as I can pick factual errors or just lack of basic research in most of what they say related to flight simulators).

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. Find my spec and settings in "About me" on my profile.

support1.jpg