Sign in to follow this  
charliemcewan

Thrust Reverser Levers

Hello,

Can you advise how in the VC I move Thrust Reverse Levers to actuate on landing, also can I assign a Key/s to provide enable /disable on landing /taxi etc for breaking.

Is their a soft key I could use /programme.

In Flt deck with mouse I cannot move TR Levers full travel this is right click left click &hold or with the rotary mouse wheel.

Best Regards

Charlie McEwan

9 hours ago, charliemcewan said:

Can you advise how in the VC I move Thrust Reverse Levers to actuate on landing,

If the thrust reverser switches are in the Armed position, then you can pull back on the throttles with your mouse to deploy the thrust reversers.

Al

9 hours ago, charliemcewan said:

can I assign a Key/s to provide enable /disable on landing /taxi etc for breaking.

It is not clear to me what you are asking here. If you want to use a key for braking, the standard . (period) key works.

Al

I am aware of wheel brakes capability, I am asking if its possible to assign a keyboard key or axis control to actuate TR on landing to assist with breaking on landing roll.

Charlie

Best Regards

Charlie McEwan

55 minutes ago, charliemcewan said:

I am asking if its possible to assign a keyboard key or axis control to actuate TR on landing to assist with breaking on landing roll.

Charlie

Do you use a registered version of FSUIPC?

Al

No afraid not

I removed FSUIPC (registered version) from my rig as I could not get my head round the configuration/ usage of the programme.

Charlie 

Best Regards

Charlie McEwan

I solved this without FSUIPC. In the settings I set a button on my controler for "slowly reducing thrust -> F2 key.

Let me know, if this will work for you!

Intel i5-2500K @ 3,3 GHZ (not overclockt)RTX 2060 Super Windforce WF2OC-8GD16 GB Ram - 1333

Win10

FSX - Accelaration

Yes this works I already had f2 prog my issue was movement of levers on Flt deck all done now.

thanks all

Charlie

Best Regards

Charlie McEwan

7 hours ago, JackJones said:

I solved this without FSUIPC. In the settings I set a button on my controler for "slowly reducing thrust -> F2 key.

That should work (be sure to arm the reversers first), and then you can use F1 (throttle cut) to close the reversers. Instead of using keys, I prefer to use FSUIPC to activate Throttle Decrement (deploy reversers) when my throttles are pulled all the way back, and then Throttle Cut (close reversers) when the throttles are moved back up to idle.

Al

Edited by ark