Sign in to follow this  
FlyingInACessna

Blue bar won’t move (pre-download)

Now its working. Did like 5 reboots and many times I launched the sim as admin. I got it finally working when I launched it again from MS store... Whatever it was, now it is downloading the content.

But i have download the content during the night. Now, i start the sim and appear "checking updates", and the blue bar....

57 minutes ago, andrevieira said:

But i have download the content during the night. Now, i start the sim and appear "checking updates", and the blue bar....

Check your firewall settings:

'Firewall & network protection'

'Allow an app through firewall'

Make sure 'flightsimulator.exe' is checked 'Private' 'Public'

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

11 hours ago, FlyingInACessna said:

Out of curiosity, did you get the Premium Deluxe version too? I saw 127 GB on the MS store but it’s only downloading 95 GB in the installer.

Yes I did, and 95 GB is correct. Don't forget you also downloaded the initial installer already. I believe the 127GB is the combination of the two. Not sure though as I don't remember the size of the initial installer download.

Chris Lezama

i need help with this flyinginaessna i have the same exact issue as you i am getting a pre downlaod blue bar which gets stuck can u please help me out

4 hours ago, maes_114 said:

i need help with this flyinginaessna i have the same exact issue as you i am getting a pre downlaod blue bar which gets stuck can u please help me out

I had the same problem (Steam), I just reboot and it start downloading again where i was.

Edited by Ixoye

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |