Sign in to follow this  
BMW969

DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - MOSCOW LANDMARKS MSFS

You got my attention.  Where do I find Moscow Landmarks for purchase with a Steam installation?

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Just bought it and flew over Moscow its awesome so many landmarks its crazy.  Hopefully this will be done with other cities.

Well you can't even call it "Landmark Addon" as it are about 1000 objects.

Might as well remodell the whole city 🙂

Edited by Hoppala29

20 hours ago, DrzewieckiDesign said:

Hey.

The mesh has been edited around many areas of the city - there were lots of weird bumps.

The FPS impact does not seem to be significant. There are no exact reports yet but it feels pretty much the same with the add-on as without it.

Regarding the resolution - sure, it can be higher, however, if you are not at Ultra, you might consider switching at least the texture resolution to max, otherwise:

Quality Albedo Others
ultra 1x 1x
high 1x 0.5x
med 0.5x 0.5x
low 0.5x 0.25x

So, just FYI - having it at High will decrease Normal and PBR maps by half.

Well actually you scenario perform better than default hand crafter airports like klax new york airport or paris airport where the gpu usage is low and my fps are low  in your scenario finally i can hear the fans spin on my gpu  and get good fps  more like modern engines  when the gpu matters, congratulations guys , i cant wait to the release of tokyo city on msfs 

• Like 1