Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

Absolutely gorgeous: FSDT's upcoming KORD

with respect, i directly emailed Umberto at official channel - twicel

the lack of response is quite surprising,

a very talented developer imo, who has most probably just lost my business,

actually not a big deal in the scheme of things - i can purchase other addons from other developers,

my choice.

7 hours ago, craigeaglefire said:

with respect, i directly emailed Umberto at official channel - twicel

the lack of response is quite surprising,

a very talented developer imo, who has most probably just lost my business,

actually not a big deal in the scheme of things - i can purchase other addons from other developers,

my choice.

With respect,

Think a minute about your reply.

Do you actually think your passive-aggressive phrase "who has most probably just lost my business" is going to make him suddenly drop everything he's doing and rush to reply to your personal email?

I'm quite sure that developers hear this all the time, and you sure can purchase other addons from other developers....your choice.

I sincerely hope your post here is only to perform a courtesy to inform FSDT that you do not think you'll purchase any more products from them....because if you're looking for something else to come from your post, I seriously doubt you'll get any sympathy or support here. 

If you're a developer, investor, or other business entity that is looking to partner with him on a financial venture, and had something intriguing to offer in your email, I'm sure the only reason he's not replied yet is because he's pretty busy.  If you're a customer and asking about any issue concerning an FSDT product, sending him a direct email is not the way to get support.

If its anything in between those two possibilities, then your email will either get answered in time...or not.   Thanks for letting us know that we can't send an email to someone and possibly not get a reply in the time frame (if ever) that we expected....I'm kinda' thinking that is the way of the internet in general, but thanks for the insight into Umberto's email habits.

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

10 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

passive-aggressive phrase

melodramatic, imo

10 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

"who has most probably just lost my business"

a statement of fact,

i have made other arrangements, fyi.

13 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

With respect

One of the best uses of English I know. 😄

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

2 minutes ago, craigeaglefire said:

melodramatic, imo

a statement of fact,

i have made other arrangements, fyi.

Passive-aggressive too....the classic "you better give me what I want or else"....if you're into psychology.

While unfortunate that FSDT has lost your business, we're all genuinely happy that you've either found another company to go with when it comes to scenery an other products FSDT offers, or chose not to deal with payware devs in flight sim anymore. 😉

If its that latter, and you've also decided to take on the challenge of designing scenery yourself, we are all anxiously awaiting your rendition of KORD.  (and yes....that WAS a passive-aggressive statement) 😉😉 

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

ok, enough of this one.

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors