Sign in to follow this  
Daytona125

Logitech switch panel plugin available

Looks to be available for MSFS2020. Adds support for all Logitech Flight Panels (Instrument, Switch, Multi and Radio)
Microsoft Flight Simulator Plug-in

Once the plug-in has finished downloading, double click the file to install it. Once it has finished, start Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Why Update?

• Adds support for all Logitech Flight Panels (Instrument, Switch, Multi and Radio) into Microsoft Flight Simulator. Please note that at the time of release, you will need to start a flight in Flight Simulator, then browse to your desktop and run the "Logitech Microsoft Simulator Plug-in" shortcut in order to start the panels. This will be addressed in an upcoming patch to Flight Simulator, after which the plug-in should start automatically.

• Microsoft Flight Simulator Plug-in

Once the plug-in has finished downloading, double click the file to install it. Once it has finished, start Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Why Update?

Adds support for all Logitech Flight Panels (Instrument, Switch, Multi and Radio) into Microsoft Flight Simulator. Please note that at the time of release, you will need to start a flight in Flight Simulator, then browse to your desktop and run the "Logitech Microsoft Simulator Plug-in" shortcut in order to start the panels. This will be addressed in an upcoming patch to Flight Simulator, after which the plug-in should start automatically.

• https://support.logi.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360024693814--Downloads-Flight-Switch-Panel

• Like 1

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

Thanks!

I tried it and it works on my Saitek Multi-panel, although with a blank screen because I haven't used it yet on this newer computer. I'll have to dig into all the old info about the "enhanced power management" fix to restore the screen display (sigh). I can't believe Saitek and now Logitech have never fixed that.

Flaps and AP buttons work, at least. The pitch trim is too slow to be useful, compared to mapping it on my joystick hat switch.

X-Plane and Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 10 
i7 6700 4.0 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1660 ti, 1920x1200 monitor

37 minutes ago, Paraffin said:

Thanks!

I tried it and it works on my Saitek Multi-panel, although with a blank screen because I haven't used it yet on this newer computer. I'll have to dig into all the old info about the "enhanced power management" fix to restore the screen display (sigh). I can't believe Saitek and now Logitech have never fixed that.

Flaps and AP buttons work, at least. The pitch trim is too slow to be useful, compared to mapping it on my joystick hat switch.

My switch panel seems to be working really good so far, including the gear handle. I don't have the control panel with the trim wheel, I just use the up/down switch on my yoke and it is also working as it did in p3d so I'm happy.

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

The panels don't show up in FS2020 Controls. How do you configure them? The rotary mag nob isn't working correctly, and the avionics switches are inop.

The radio panel appears to work fine.

The Cessna trim wheel does show up in Controls, but doesn't move until you roll it many revolutions. Then it trims all the way to the stop. So it's still not working. Anybody know how to configure it?

Still amazed these peripherals have been around a long time, they are from a big player in the market, and neither the manufacturer nor the sims have ever really made them work correctly. It's always been up to some guy in his basement, like SpadNext. Truly amazing. Guess I'll keep using SpadNext until they work it out... if ever.

Edited by punder

My Multipanel works perfect with this driver. Flaps, trim and AP works without having to do any mapping in the sim.

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

Hi espent, my panel is the pro switch panel

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/flight/flight-simulator-switch-panel.945-000030.html

Which would work really nicely for the 172, if I could get it working correctly! The spadnext profile works okay, but not completely, and I haven't dived into how to set up commands in spadnext. So, my own fault for being lazy!

Edited by punder

NEVER MIND. I plugged it into a different USB port and it is working fine. Sorry to waste people's time.

I just got logitech flight multipanel. i downloaded and ran the latest plug in but there never were any drivers installed that I noticed. I looked for some drivers on the logitech website but they only had old 32 bit. When I plug in the panel, nothing happens; no recognition of a new usb device or anything. Running FS 2020 does not show the device at all. What did I miss here? It appears the orange backlight of the display is on but that's it. I did reboot the machine after running the plug in installer.

Thanks,

Jeff

Edited by JHaas
found the problem