September 11, 20206 yr I googled to no avail. Does anyone know? Thank you. Test hardware: low-end i7-8700k, 3060ti, 32gb ram, GSync, NVMe, Beam Eye Tracker and Quest. --MSFS 20-24, DCS, PMDG... medium settings. Good fps. Vintage software: Win10 Pro, P3D4.5 w/ 100+ add-ons + FSX.
September 11, 20206 yr 12 hours ago, oneleg said: I googled to no avail. Does anyone know? Thank you. Found this: Vmca minimum control speed in flight................................. 82.5 kt (CAS) Vmcg minimum control speed on ground ........................... 87.5 kt (CAS) From: From https://www.easa.europa.eu/sites/default/files/dfu/EASA-TCDS-A.062_Dassault_Falcon_MF50,_MF900,_F900EX-03-03072010.pdf Note Vmca and Vmcg are minimum speeds at which a multi-engine a/c can maintain directional control assuming the 'critical' engine inop and the other engine(s) at max power. I would assume at lower speeds the rudder is not sufficiently effective to maintain directional control. For the Falcon50, loss of engine 2 (middle engine) would not impact directional control. As for the version of the Falcon 50 modeled by FSW, I would just load it up to gross takeoff weight, climb up a few thousand feet, put out all the flaps and see how slow you can go. Al Edited September 11, 20206 yr by ark
September 11, 20206 yr Author Nice link. Thank you. Test hardware: low-end i7-8700k, 3060ti, 32gb ram, GSync, NVMe, Beam Eye Tracker and Quest. --MSFS 20-24, DCS, PMDG... medium settings. Good fps. Vintage software: Win10 Pro, P3D4.5 w/ 100+ add-ons + FSX.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.