Sign in to follow this  
Alixe

MSFS/Gate and taxiway maintenance

Bonjour,

Can this module in pilot2Atc work under MSFS 20?
Because it is recognized that for the other countries of the sim outside the United States, the information of the airports: door, parking, names taxiways are totally fanciful!

I was wondering if your tools: gate and taxiway maintenance, in p2Atc would not allow to start an update job on our airports.

Here are some pictures to illustrate my point

25R.jpg

27.jpg

27-2.JPG

subsidiary questions:
1) the gate and parking numbers are also different from those
of P2atc (which in reality seems correct) how the software
made to recognize it?

2) P2atc help to follow the road to the track so can't work?

And in MSFS on my PC the tracking is not working.

thank you

Edited by Alixe

CM-Gygabyte Z370-CPu Intel I5 8600 K 4.6 GHz-RAM 32Go-W10 1903 - GPU :RTX 2070 super (équivalent à RTX 2080 en moins cher...)8Go -tTriple screen 24' incurve -165 htz- Pédalier Saitek -Hotas warthog- FMC-Effis-MCP OpenCokpit et divers boitiers boutons.

I made a mistake 'image 1' runway  'Toussus le noble', the good runway of the Velizy is  the 28 and p2atc indicates 27.

CM-Gygabyte Z370-CPu Intel I5 8600 K 4.6 GHz-RAM 32Go-W10 1903 - GPU :RTX 2070 super (équivalent à RTX 2080 en moins cher...)8Go -tTriple screen 24' incurve -165 htz- Pédalier Saitek -Hotas warthog- FMC-Effis-MCP OpenCokpit et divers boitiers boutons.

2 hours ago, Alixe said:

I made a mistake 'image 1' runway  'Toussus le noble', the good runway of the Velizy is  the 28 and p2atc indicates 27.

For LFPV runways 09/27 is correct. MSFS 2020 is using an outdated Airac. If you have a Navigraph account, they are beta testing their Airac information to use with MSFS. I have used it and in the sim it now shows the runways as 09/27. I hope this helps.

NAX669.png

Thank you, but I have no intention of paying € 10 / month = € 120 a year for Airac codes in simulation, there are limits to simulation expenses. Especially at this excessive price! (this is only my opinion of course) 🙂

what i would like to know for Pilot2Atc and this was the meaning of my original question, is if the track info is wrong 'airac free' if to use the tools given in my post title?

TaxiMnt in P2A only edits taxiways and gates for use in P2A.  

However, AIRAC data is used to get runway names, so you couldn't change RW27 to RW28.

Once Navigraph gets their data working with MSFS, you might want to consider purchasing a single month of updates to get all your programs in sync.

Dave

Thank you for the info .
Actually under p3d, I bought a monthly airac by An and that suited me very well.
I will therefore be patient for the Airacs, that this is fine, and I will buy a month.

For doors and lanes, they are wrong in MSFS from what I read?
If my plane is at gate 36 and on P2Atc it is indicated: gate 72 the software will not be able to follow my plane it will wait until I am on the runway, right?
These various problems in MSFS disturb me ..

It should be able to follow the plane, but the map may not line up with the scenery, so you may not get the automatic runway crossings and transfer to tower.