Sign in to follow this  
kenny584

EGPJ terrain levels.

Hi Folks.

Would someone please take the time to have a look at my home field of EGPJ? The vehicles in my sim are all 'upended' as if they are sitting on an invisible slope. The real world car park is flat so it is quite disappointing to see the cars all sitting tilted. I'm not a techie as such, so not sure at all if it is 'fixable'

Thanks in advance...Ken.

Hello Al.

Yes, that it. I am a bit unsure how to post screenshots but what you have is what I am seeing. It must be a slight issue with something. Not sure what though. Perhaps someone will patch it. There is a chap making some smaller Scottish airfields. I will try and chat with him. I am currently flying towards Pitlochry following the A9 road and it is superb. The Scottish Highlands look amazing.

Cheers...Ken.

I am currently flying towards Pitlochry following the A9 road and it is superb. The Scottish Highlands look amazing

Hi Kenny

Are you using "real weather"?

A bit blustery, here, at the moment (EGPF)

Cheers

Al

Ha, negative!! I'm just sightseeing in fair weather. I am just getting to grips with it.

Cheers...Ken.

44 minutes ago, algy10 said:

Hi Kenny

I am seeing something similar.

See https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uhgqBLYAdaVAsiBc7t8TGplMDyUvZ6yY/view?usp=sharing

Cheers

Al

There are some car parks where this happens to cars left overnight. Although I can't see the bricks they usually put under the cars, before taking the wheels.

John B