Jump to content

pmanhart

DA62 - Start from C&D Broken?

Recommended Posts

Can anyone else with the latest patch confirm that they cannot start the DA62 from cold and dark? When you get to the step to start the engines, the starter buttons don't seem to have any effect.

Also, the right G1000 doesn't turn on regardless of electrical switches... anyone can confirm that as well?

Thanks!

 

Before any Asobo simps chime in, yes I have reported it via Zendesk.


Philip Manhart  :American Flag:
 

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, pmanhart said:

Can anyone else with the latest patch confirm that they cannot start the DA62 from cold and dark? When you get to the step to start the engines, the starter buttons don't seem to have any effect.

Also, the right G1000 doesn't turn on regardless of electrical switches... anyone can confirm that as well?

Thanks!

 

Before any Asobo simps chime in, yes I have reported it via Zendesk.

Remove any aircraft and avionics mods that you may have placed in the Community folder.  I had the issue with the G1000 until I did so.  After removing the mods everything was operating properly.  All I left in my Community folder were liveries and one scenery.

  • Like 1

Frank Patton
MSI Z490 WiFi MOB;  i7 10700 3.8 Ghz CPU; Ripjaws 32 gb DDR4 3600; ASUS GTX 1070 TI Turbo 8GB; MasterCase H500M; Corsair H100i Pro cooler; Corsair RMX850X PSU; ASUS VG289 4K 27"; Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor; AOPA Member #07379126 
                        There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn’t mind who gets the credit! - Benjamin Jowett

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Remove any aircraft and avionics mods that you may have placed in the Community folder.  I had the issue with the G1000 until I did so.  After removing the mods everything was operating properly.  All I left in my Community folder were liveries and one scenery.

I just successfully started the DA62 from cold and dark.  No issues.


Frank Patton
MSI Z490 WiFi MOB;  i7 10700 3.8 Ghz CPU; Ripjaws 32 gb DDR4 3600; ASUS GTX 1070 TI Turbo 8GB; MasterCase H500M; Corsair H100i Pro cooler; Corsair RMX850X PSU; ASUS VG289 4K 27"; Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor; AOPA Member #07379126 
                        There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn’t mind who gets the credit! - Benjamin Jowett

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just completed my 4th or 5th C&D startup with no issues either. BTW, I have NO mods installed at the present time.


Eric Krueger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, air-ick said:

I've just completed my 4th or 5th C&D startup with no issues either. BTW, I have NO mods installed at the present time.

Found Mods have broken many aircraft. That's the problems with modding this early. Was afraid of that. I only had a few.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys for checking.

I'm not using any mods at all, so not sure where my sim is FUBAR....


Philip Manhart  :American Flag:
 

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    28%
    $7,075.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...