Sign in to follow this  
ripthejacker99

Currently testing xpforce....force feedback

Im currently trying xpforce for msfs, you can try it, it has a 10 minute demo.....it is supposed to automatically start msfs, but doesn't at present, so start xpforce, then msfs . Using a sidewinder ffb2 stick, the runway vibrations are there, and much greater control, and springback force helps a great deal....and the trim button is marvelous........try the free demo, and adjust settings to suit.....hope this helps.......

• Like 1

I just tried this force feedback program....and I really like it.  Why can't I get it for more time than the 10 minute trial? I would buy it since there's nothing else right now.  

This program worked very well with my Microsoft FF2 joystick.  Had MUCH more force when landing than the original FF with FSForce.  But I do know that Russell Dirks is working on his program right now with MSFS.  But that still has not happened.

Stan

2 hours ago, spilok said:

I just tried this force feedback program....and I really like it.  Why can't I get it for more time than the 10 minute trial? I would buy it since there's nothing else right now.  

This program worked very well with my Microsoft FF2 joystick.  Had MUCH more force when landing than the original FF with FSForce.  But I do know that Russell Dirks is working on his program right now with MSFS.  But that still has not happened.

Stan

I was able to buy it.  Full version is available.  However, I'm still waiting for my license so I can activate it.  I should get the email with the activation info soon.

Thanks for the tip.  THIS WAS A GREAT TIP

Thanks for this tip, I've also got my Microsoft FF2.

I had to tweak a few of the settings to get it to my liking but seems to generally work really well. Interestingly, I had to disable "Alternate Trim" to get it behaving properly. This is backwards to how it's described in the manual?!

Also, I don't seem to have any feedback from turbulence which is a shame. Would appreciate it if someone else could confirm or otherwise this is the case?

Can anyone help me using the autotrim feature? I press the "auto trim" button previously configured in XPFORCE during the flight and... nothing happens. 😞

Besides... XPFORCE was a relief ! I've just bought a MSFF2 expecting to fulfil a childhood's dream to have a FFB joystick (my mom always said no to buying one of the MSFFB i dreamed of) and now I can finally enjoy it in MSFS2020! ❤️

Hello,

I bought an XP Force license two days ago but haven't received an email with the license.
The seller does not respond to the support ticket that I have created.
Did you receive your purchased license immediately?

PC - i7 4770k  @ 4,2 GHz with 16 GB RAM and Zotac Geforce GTX 1080 AMP Extreme

40 minutes ago, derex17 said:

Hello,

I bought an XP Force license two days ago but haven't received an email with the license.

I wrote in another reply that Jim is also the developer for Traffic Global.  I gave up on his program after my tickets went unanswered.  This is not the way to treat paying customers.

I hope you receive a reply soon.

Rob

\Robert Hamlich/

Geeze louise. I was all hotset to buy this for my ff2 but, not if you are not receiving license info. I wish everyone luck.

Stampee

Even though I have a fulcrum yoke on pre-order there are still enough aircraft in FS2020 that have a stick in real life to make it worth getting the feedback on my FFB2 working and again, I will look into this thanks.

1 hour ago, derex17 said:

Hello,

I bought it yesterday and received the license email immediately. I guess you already checked your spam folder?
Apart from that I can not say anything about the quality of support since I did not need it so far.

First impression of the product is: it's working fine so far. It gives a good feedback on my Sidewinder FF2 - at least when on ground (vibrations or gear bumps). The feedback on wind and turbulence seems to be existing but way to weak. I created some very heavy winds, but the feedback on the joystick was minimal compared to what forces actually dragged on the plane.
Propably I did not find the right place to configure it, yet.

Anyway - the product is worth the price. I finally get force feedback with my good old sidewinder FF2 and I am happy about it. Looking forward to future improvements or propably alternatives like FS Force which might come out to be more sophisticaced (once it is released) but is also quite expensive compared to XP Force.

Thank you all for the messages.
The problem was with the e-mail provider. (freenet)
Some e-mails are simply not passed on.
I have now reached the seller and it is now perfect.

PC - i7 4770k  @ 4,2 GHz with 16 GB RAM and Zotac Geforce GTX 1080 AMP Extreme

This has been extremely frustrating for me.   I got my license...and it was in my Spam folder.  No problem.  I got it....but I cannot activate it because there is no screen that comes up for activation.  When I click on my desktop icon for XPforce, all that happens is that it starts loading and has one place to click on "Quit".  It starts MSFS but I only get the 10 minute trial.  I have written to this company over and over, and I hope they are able to solve this for me.  So far, no.  Their website is anemic, and there is no place to download the full version of this program.  I am registered there but that doesn't seem to matter.

Is there a special technique to bring up the configuration menu and the place to insert my license number?  If you can help, I would be most appreciative.

Stan

1 hour ago, HUSSAR said:

I wrote in another reply that Jim is also the developer for Traffic Global.  I gave up on his program after my tickets went unanswered.  This is not the way to treat paying customers.

I hope you receive a reply soon.

Rob

Look in your SPAM folder.  That's where I found mine.

Stan