Sign in to follow this  
Kenjiro75

Self Loading Cargo - A320 problem

Hi,

I have bought SLC and have a problem when using it with the A320. After the boarding I can't close the door properly - I can hear the looped sound of opening and closing door and the round "door close" icon flashes, as if it was continuosly opening and closing the door.

Have you experienced something like this?

there is a workaround if boarding with ground stairs - if you right click on the flashing icon to board passengers instantly. It's not perfect but the rest of the program runs fine 

Great. When I was taking off recently, my door (in the outside view) remained open. When I accelerated and started climbing, my aircraft crashed with the "overstressed" message. Could the open door be the reason? (I thought it's just a graphic feature, not included in any overstress calculations, but it seems I was wrong?)

really?? i've never had the door remain open on takeoff - was the door icon still flashing in the program?

It stopped flashing when I was near the runway threshold, however when I clicked the "close door" icon, the door closed just for a second and then got opened again.

interesting! When i'm unloading/loading passengers i tick the top two options in the program settings, then untick them when done .. maybe try that

1FHMIFY.png

Edited by UKflyer

I will, otherwise I'll have to wait for the 1.6 update... BTW, have you tried the 787 or 747? Are those affected as well?

na haven't tried those just the 320 but think the way the doors are programmed at the moment in sim its the same 😞

On a related note, I found a black Samsonite carryon in my back yard that is still fairly well intact if someone from your flight would like to claim it.  If there was a luggage tag, it must have been removed in the fall...

• Like 2

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

i bought this addon but its nearly useable with the MSFS!

if your airport have no gate you have a big door problem!

its only working if you can connect to jetway.

it seems the author is ignoring this problem, because this problem is not pointed out on the website either!

SOLVED: For whoever is facing this issue. https://flightsim.to/file/6084/msfs-door-tool. Works like a charm opens all doors. Tested with A320 and all good.