Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew Weekend Update!

8 minutes ago, PATCO LCH said:

Can't read it as much as I would like to. I'm not on Facebook.

I'll paste it here!

FS2Crew Weekend Update (www.fs2crew.com)!

1. We had hoped to release the Pushback Express Update this weekend -the big one with free voice control 🙂 But we want to test it a tad more prior to releasing, so hopefully this week you can have it.

Also, the Microsoft SDK for FS2020 was recently updated and it includes a minor change we're testing as we think, if it works, we can add it to Pushback Express to make things a bit better all round.

2. In other Pushback Express news, we've hired a new modeler who specializes in Motion Capture (MOCAP) to help us build our next generation human models for FS2020! No promises, but if all goes to plan we should be able to model passengers walking to the plane.

3. PMDG 737 NGX-U Version and the PMDG 747 QOTS II Versions: We have new versions ready for both products. We may release them this week, but we'll see. We don't want to overwhelm people with too many updates at the same time.

4. The new Aerosoft CRJ version is a big success! Thank you! It's nice to see that people are still using P3D v4 and v5. I suppose that'll change though once we see the study level sims in FS2020... but as we've said before, that's probably a good 12 months away.

Have a nice weekend!

-The FS2Crew Team
  • Upvote 1