Sign in to follow this  
kt069

A320N 1.9.5 Still Not Flyable

Is there anyone who can fly A320N in the planned route ?

Mine is holding around the departure airport, as it was during patch 1.9.3

This plane was the only airliner that I could fly during 1.8.3 but no more. ( I am not a GA guy 😞  )

Edited by kt069

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

Do you use the Flybywire version of the plane ? That has always worked perfectly for me including a flight this morning pre-patch.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CJ1045 said:

Do you use the Flybywire version of the plane ? That has always worked perfectly for me including a flight this morning pre-patch.

I tried both the original and the flybywire mod. None of them is flyable 😞   Is yours fly within the route with the mod now ?

Edited by kt069

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

Flybywire now installs via their own installer. You must use that to get the latest mod. So many folks were installing the mod incorrectly, they are now trying to help prevent that problem. Yes, the mod works quite well. It's not FSLabs, but hey...

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Just now, Midnight Music said:

Flybywire now installs via their own installer. You must use that to get the latest mod. So many folks were installing the mod incorrectly, they are now trying to help prevent that problem. Yes, the mod works quite well. It's not FSLabs, but hey...

Lee

Ok Thanks. But , I know the mod which I used previously. But neither the original nor the modded one is not flying the route. I am wondering yours ? Are you able to fly the Asobo A320N now, with the latest patch (I think the new mod for 1.9.5 not available yet) Thanks.

18 minutes ago, kt069 said:

Ok Thanks. But , I know the mod which I used previously. But neither the original nor the modded one is not flying the route. I am wondering yours ? Are you able to fly the Asobo A320N now, with the latest patch (I think the new mod for 1.9.5 not available yet) Thanks.

Follows the route just fine. Make sure the FD button is on before going on autopilot.

Lee

• Like 1

Lee H

2 minutes ago, Midnight Music said:

Follows the route just fine. Make sure the FD button is on before going on autopilot.

Lee

Thanks. Yes. FD is on but not successfull for me.

8 minutes ago, kt069 said:

Thanks. Yes. FD is on but not successfull for me.

Hmmm...try removing the mod and try with just the default Asobo A320. If it still doesn't work, something is up with your install or settings.

Lee

Lee H

9 minutes ago, Midnight Music said:

Hmmm...try removing the mod and try with just the default Asobo A320. If it still doesn't work, something is up with your install or settings.

Lee

I have doneall and more but no luck. I was perfectly working with patch 1.8.3 but after 1.9.3 not.  I do not know what did I do to break A320 ?

When you use the 320 and setup your routing, do you input a SID and STAR? I use the vanilla 320 simply because i prefer the ease of use and everytime i use an airliner, i try to use the sims flight planner and input a SID and STAR routing as well rather than just let it auto decide what to use based on runway preferences.

• Like 1

Just installed the latest patch and using only the core game with no mods have just flown perfectly the A320 using the in game flight planner from Madrid to Malaga landing on ILS02. All worked perfectly and all apart from the few seconds after lift off on Autopilot and the AP landed the plane perfectly down the glide path/ils.

CJ

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, CJ1045 said:

Just installed the latest patch and using only the core game with no mods have just flown perfectly the A320 using the in game flight planner from Madrid to Malaga landing on ILS02. All worked perfectly and all apart from the few seconds after lift off on Autopilot and the AP landed the plane perfectly down the glide path/ils.

CJ

I removed everything in the community folder, I used the in game flight planner and I did everything possible but unfortunately the plane is always banking left and not following the route. I am getting crazy 😞

20 minutes ago, kt069 said:

I removed everything in the community folder, I used the in game flight planner and I did everything possible but unfortunately the plane is always banking left and not following the route. I am getting crazy 😞

It's probably some conflict with your controller or keyboard assignments. 

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

1 hour ago, MelanieTV said:

iim right? A320flybywire is not working anymore with new update?

I have flown both the default A320 and the Flybywire version, both worked exactly as should on two complete flights from EGLL to LFPG

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,