Sign in to follow this  
767lover

A thread on what we love about MSFS?

26 minutes ago, Dillon said:

I agree with everyone here.  I'll just add it's the smoothest sim we've ever had in the community considering what we get in visuals. 

Totally. It’s one thing that doesn’t come across in screenshots and stutters videos running media software in the background, but performance on my aging rig is stunningly good.

• Like 4

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

the really good low and slow flying.

the lotsa useraddons, what i do is i try them out  and remove them again.

dont want to clutter up the community folder at this stage.

There are moments in this "game" that put a smile on my face like no other game / sim I've ever experienced. I can't even quantify it - it just makes me happy.

Of course this means that bugs are even more annoying, like how Miss Universe feels when she gets a pimple on her nose, so I do understand why some people are salty. If somebody scratches my old 10 year old SUV, it's no big deal, but if I find a scratch on my brand new Tesla Roadster (in my dreams), I'm going to be irate!

But yeah, to the OP, it's the smile-inducing-can't-explain-magic that I love 💗

Edited by Keto Ketchup
  • Like 2

I love seeing the real world traffic on my Garmin, looking out my window and trying to find those planes. It gives it a real-world feel to the game.