Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Livery Upgrade Kit - Fix Liveries Broken by 1.10.7.0 Update

The full megapack after version 10 can now only be downloaded from its dedicated discord: https://discord.gg/megapack

Liveries Mega Pack
600 Liveries, 100+ Contributors, One Amazing Team

Current Version: 11.3

If you have Version 8 or prior, you must first DELETE it before installing the current version.

How To Install:

1. You may drag and drop all liveries from the folder into Community (See Below) or choose the ones you want. Each is stand-alone.
2. Your folder should look like Community > Asobo_B747_81_AF1 (or similar).
3. Run MSFS 2020.

Note: If your path is too long see #known-issues.

How to Find Community Folder
Video Tutorial: https://youtu.be/riJNpyiOrpo
1. Enable Dev Mode > Options > General > Dev Mode On
2. Then Navigate to Tools > Virtual Files System > Watched Bases > Lists all Locations!

ABSOLUTELY NO REUPLOAD OF THIS PACK IS ALLOWED. SHARE THE DISCORD LINK, NOT THE PACK

Edited by HiFlyer
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Great job!

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Is this a livery pack the AI can use or just liveries we can use when flying our own planes?

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

1 minute ago, RobJC said:

just liveries we can use when flying our own planes?

Correct

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Why on Discord? The registration process is cumbersome, and I already have an email in use, and I'm not able to use that email again.

Why not upload to nexumods or flightsim.to?

Edited by Ricardo41

50 minutes ago, peteruk said:

flightsim.to seems to be good chooice

And if you wish to have/exert greater control and choice, you can download liveries from Flightsim.to individually.

If you want the entire megapack, then we play by the rules set up by the creators.

Edited by HiFlyer

Devons rig

Thank you HiFlyer!

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

Bug report:   requires registration to download

I'll pass on this until that bug is fixed.

5 minutes ago, N7470 said:

Bug report:   requires registration to download

I'll pass on this until that bug is fixed.

It simply requires you to be a verified member of that particular discord.

Devons rig

4 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

I log in but there's no link to download. What do they want to verify? They kind of already verified who they are in my mind.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Just now, DJJose said:

I log in but there's no link to download. What do they want to verify? They kind of already verified who they are in my mind.

The downloads are listed under Liveries megapack/ Megapack install

• Like 1

Devons rig

8 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

I really do appreciate all the work that goes into this (especially since N7470 is included!). That is why I'm trying to discourage this policy.   It will limit usage to a tiny fraction of users it would have if it were freely redistributable.

10 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

The downloads are listed under Liveries megapack/ Megapack install

Thanks! Maybe I should download this when I'm back on the desktop. It's a 4.7 GIG file.

BTW, do you know if the Livery organizer UI software can be used to choose only the liveries you want to install?

Update to livery pack manager:

https://github.com/MSFS-Mega-Pack/MSFS2020-livery-manager

Don't know yet if it works.

Edited by DJJose

Bottom of download link says:

ABSOLUTELY NO REUPLOAD OF THIS PACK IS ALLOWED. SHARE THE DISCORD LINK, NOT THE PACK