Sign in to follow this  
AndyCYXU

Window size

Is there any way to change the size of the Pushback window, in 1080p is kinda a-OK size i use it mostly on my second monitor but when i drag it over to my 4K monitor where flight sim is, it's way too big no way to adjust it (scale it) like other windows.

yes it does collapse the window just fine I was wondering if it can be ... resized permanently instead... not a big deal, but for some reason takes a big chunk of spade on a 4K monitor, maybe in future updates.. there is a lot of unused real estate on this window and it could sure be made more compact or even nicer design that doesn't look like it came from windows 98,

don't get me wrong I find the program very useful and big step above what default MSFS did especially since you guys added control of the other aspects of ground services, but as i said it can use in the UI department where you can make the window more attractive with nicer skin and resizable so that it is less "In Your Face" "windows 98" kinda look

I use self loading cargo and the author came up with ingenious way to modify the size of the window you place your mouse in a certain area and scroll it will make window bigger or smaller depending on which way you scroll your mouse wheel.

Anyways if it can not be resized at this time, maybe good idea to look into it in future version.

Thanks

Edited by AndyCYXU

Altering the GUI is something we're looking at for the future.  Our main goal at this point is functionality.

Some spots appear as big empty spaces because, depending on the active pushback mode, groups of buttons can be automatically hidden.

For example, if using Rudder Control mode, the Distance mode pushback buttons are hidden.

We'll see if there's a way to auto size it.

Cheers,

Edited by byork
  • Upvote 1