Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

UK2000 Glasgow 2020HD

I have a small problem at UK2000 Glasgow 2020HD. When I load my aircraft at this airport, I am dropped from a considerable height onto the ground. Can anyone else let me know if they experience the same issue? This is in P3Dv4.5HF2, with ORBx TrueEarth GB North installed.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

This is a feature of the airport, a Star Trek beaming on to the gate.😀

Christopher,

I don't have that particular scenery.

If I were to make an assumption, I would assume an elevation issue with the AFCAD file.

Does this happen at all the airport parking locations or is it isolated to one or a few parking spots?

I know GSX2 can "fix" this issue if you create a new parking spot (it has an elevation feature). Which brings me to my next question...did you have any type of custom AFCAD file installed before you installed your new third party scenery? (It may be helpful to disable any other third party AFCAD files.)

Just a few thoughts...

Rob

This is why I would like to know if anyone else suffers from the same problem. I do not have this issue at any other airport (and I have the entire range of UK2000 products), and it was not present in the older Glasgow Xtreme. It seems to happen at all of the parking spots. As for AFD files, I have a great deal of experience with these. I do not have any other AFD files for the airport installed (the ORBx one included in TrueEarth Great Britain North has been disabled).

I will wait for some more responses before thinking about a possible resolution.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Christopher. I tried but I do not see the behavior that you describe.

I am on 5.1. Not sure if that would make a difference 

Dick