Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

My Top GA Airplanes - With Mods

1. 200 miles or less: DA 62

2. 400 to 600 miles: TBM 930

3. 400 to 1000 nm: Citation CJ 4

4. Long range: Citation Longitude

For all planes I use the relevant mods, which improve the quality and handling of these planes dramatically. The Longitude, especially, is quickly becoming my favorite plane.

I'm not going to link each and every mod separately, but here is the relevant sticky from the MSFS forums. Be sure to also check out the discussions in the relevant sub-forums.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/community-aircraft-mods-megathread/282130

I haven't had so much fun in a flight sim since the early days of Terminal Reality's Fly!

• Like 5

TBM930 for me since day 1, I love it ans I love the fs2020.....its mega!!!! 

Regards

Paul EGCC

10 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

1. 200 miles or less: DA 62

2. 400 to 600 miles: TBM 930

3. 400 to 1000 nm: Citation CJ 4

4. Long range: Citation Longitude

For all planes I use the relevant mods, which improve the quality and handling of these planes dramatically. The Longitude, especially, is quickly becoming my favorite plane.

I'm not going to link each and every mod separately, but here is the relevant sticky from the MSFS forums. Be sure to also check out the discussions in the relevant sub-forums.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/community-aircraft-mods-megathread/282130

I haven't had so much fun in a flight sim since the early days of Terminal Reality's Fly!

Who needs payware with a list like that?

You did not mention Rob's Turbo mod. It's a worthy contender.

• Upvote 3

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

52 minutes ago, DJJose said:

You did not mention Rob's Turbo mod. It's a worthy contender.

+1

• Like 2

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I'll be trying Rob's mods out soon, obviously, there are many more great mods. I keep an Excel sheet of my flights and the planes I fly them with, and these are the top four (for me)

On a related topic, did some default GA planes get some tweaking last update?

I ask because I use Roberts G36 mod, but somehow moved it out of my Community folder and ended up flying the vanilla G36.

Obviously, the performance was way off, but not wanting to lose out on completing the flight I pressed on.

The default G36 was not as anemic as it was at launch. The numbers held generally in the range for a normally aspirated G36, I thought, but was it just me?

Anyone else notice this?

18 minutes ago, Cmcollazo71 said:

On a related topic, did some default GA planes get some tweaking last update?

I ask because I use Roberts G36 mod, but somehow moved it out of my Community folder and ended up flying the vanilla G36.

Obviously, the performance was way off, but not wanting to lose out on completing the flight I pressed on.

The default G36 was not as anemic as it was at launch. The numbers held generally in the range for a normally aspirated G36, I thought, but was it just me?

Anyone else notice this?

There were some issues with mixture effecting a few planes that was later fixed, perhaps that was it ?

• Like 1