Sign in to follow this  
EasternT3

MSFS CRJ

Firstly I love FS2Crew Products, i have a few for P3D and I will pick up the A320 for MSFS when the voice one releases.

Is your idea to release FS2CREW products for all future MSFS aircraft? more specifically the CRJ as that's first up for the sim, if so do you know roughly how long it will take to release after the CRJ is available?

3 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

Firstly I love FS2Crew Products, i have a few for P3D and I will pick up the A320 for MSFS when the voice one releases.

Is your idea to release FS2CREW products for all future MSFS aircraft? more specifically the CRJ as that's first up for the sim, if so do you know roughly how long it will take to release after the CRJ is available?

Sorry, I have no idea.  We're not even sure when the CRJ will be released.

But since it looks like the CRJ will be the first payware study level sim for the MSFS, obviously it would be a priority.

Thank you Bryan, hopefully aerosoft delivers on a Q1 delivery but I'm looking forward to FS2Crew as much as the actually aircraft

Hi Bryan, sorry another question, will all MSFS products be limited in what the FO can do at the minute because of the SDK? Or will they be similar to there P3D counterparts? 

Hi Bryan, any news on this? hoping to get FS2Crew for the CRJ for FS20 🙂

4 hours ago, tankieboy said:

Dare I ask what the progress is for the CRJ in MSFS?

Delayed, because we're still making big changes to FBW based on new things we're learning.

But the big changes are nearly over.

Once we have our "pieces" finalized, then the CRJ can come very fast.

We want a "perfect" system before doing the CRJ.

Hope that makes sense.