Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

Showcase AAO with MCP Combo and StreamDeck

Hello,

I made a very unprofessional short video just to show what is possible with AAO in combination with the VRInsight MCP Combo II (Boeing) and the Elgato StreamDeck.

And this is just a little snippet

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for taking your time and uploading this!

Hopefully this way people will better understand what AAO is capable of! I've already downloaded your MCP template from the AAO weebly site. Any chance you can share the StreamDeck profile as well. And is it perhaps possible to share the icon template? I don't know if you use photoshop for your icons, but they look very nice. They would be usefull in many other profiles as well 😉

Many thanks once again, I can imagine this took some time to create and upload.

Edited by pulstar

11 hours ago, pulstar said:

And is it perhaps possible to share the icon template? I don't know if you use photoshop for your icons, but they look very nice. They would be usefull in many other profiles as well

Will Do, but takes a while, still testing

• Like 2

Guenter Steiner

Hi, I recently purchased the MCP Combo 2 Airbus variant. Will AAO & Vrinsight bridge work with this version too?

Craig Sells

On 3/23/2021 at 7:05 AM, BAW303 said:

Hi, I recently purchased the MCP Combo 2 Airbus variant. Will AAO & Vrinsight bridge work with this version too?

I know this is much later now, but to answer your question yes it does work with the FCU. I've just tried it now. I needed to update the templates as some of the button numbers are different compared to the MCP2 Boeing panel but its really easy to change them. I just used one of the basic templates you can get off the Lorby website as a base and tailored it to the FCU, took me 5 mins to do at most.

Cheers, Andy.

hi

Could you please help me, I don't know what else to do.
I have a VRinsingt Airbus MCP Combo II that I have used since the FSX days and now with MSFS with FSUIPC and Linda, but now I want to switch to AAO.
I'm a bit lost and I think I'm missing some things.

I have removed Linda and disabled FSUIPC.
I raise the Lorby Axis executable (2.60 b20 MSFS)
I raise MSFS
Then I pick up VRItoLorbyAAOBridge (At this point I see the Lorby ads on the MCP screen, then they are deleted and the digits of a defauld A320 screen appear. All good so far)
But nothing happens if I manipulate the buttons of the physical MCP.
However, if I manipulate the airplane controls with the mouse, they are reflected on the physical MCP screen.

I have enabled in Tools of the AAO screen, "Enable WEP API on Port 9080"

I have doubts if in the Hardware > Hardware Change option, the MCP Combo II should appear, since I can only see my Thrustmaster devices.

In the Lorby VRI device Bridge I have loaded a template MSFS Standard

What am I missing?

Eduardo Lee

(MROC)

On 1/8/2021 at 10:24 PM, guenseli said:

Hello,

I made a very unprofessional short video just to show what is possible with AAO in combination with the VRInsight MCP Combo II (Boeing) and the Elgato StreamDeck.

And this is just a little snippet

Video shows as unavailable. Is it coming back?

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

19 minutes ago, gboz said:

Video shows as unavailable. Is it coming back?

No sorry, that was very outdated.
and no I'm not going to make a new one, I'm not very good at video making. Sorry

• Like 1

Guenter Steiner