Sign in to follow this  
Rob1n

Vatsim Vpilot modelmatching

Hi! I have recently started playing some p3d after a long break. I installed all my addon aircraft and tweaked my sim to make it look good. Then after doing some flights to remember how all the systems worked i decided it was time for vatsim, but i didnt have any ai models. Looking around on youtube i found that FLAI was a good place to get the models but then when i visited the site it said that they were shutting down. So i was wondering if anyone knows aany good alternatives for P3D V4.5 :)

If you have you can use Ultimate Traffic Live models or Traffic Global.

• Like 1

You can take a look here for model matching. 

Aplha India Group

• Like 2

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

1 hour ago, rob0203 said:

If you have you can use Ultimate Traffic Live models or Traffic Global.

Yeah o was thinking of doing that but when i say the price it went a little out of the question.

9 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

You can take a look here for model matching. 

Aplha India Group

Will do! That has about 90% of what FLAI had right? Thanks for the reply btw 🙂

Is the “One click installer” already better at AIG? I tried it sometime ago and found it rather long and frustrating in comparison with the payware solutions.

I have an ai pack which I made myself.  Let me know if your interested.  

• Like 2

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, Rob1n said:

That has about 90% of what FLAI had right?

Other way around, the guys at AIG are the ones who convert and update the various AI models for use in P3d etc as well as so many incredible freeware painters. If you had 500 liveries with FLAI, you'll have a couple of thousand from AIG. Plus the models will be more up to date than what was available in FLAI.

• Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

48 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

Other way around, the guys at AIG are the ones who convert and update the various AI models for use in P3d etc as well as so many incredible freeware painters. If you had 500 liveries with FLAI, you'll have a couple of thousand from AIG. Plus the models will be more up to date than what was available in FLAI.

Wow i didnt know that! I have been trying to figure out how to install the different liviries but it looks like i have to install them individually which is going to take ages... So im just looking around around if i can install it quicker😁 It also looks like AIGTC that apperently makes the liveries better. I tried doing it with that but not much luck. Thanks though!!!!!

And also there is an option about payware, no idea what that is though

Edited by Rob1n

49 minutes ago, fluffyflops said:

I have an ai pack which I made myself.  Let me know if your interested.  

Could be interesting🤔 Do you know if has a good amount of liveries and if they are good quality in that case i might use yours 🙂

38 minutes ago, Rob1n said:

Could be interesting🤔 Do you know if has a good amount of liveries and if they are good quality in that case i might use yours 🙂

There's 7000.  And all good quality, faib models etc etc. All converted etc etc. 

14ppkc-6.png

2 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

I have an ai pack which I made myself.

You gathered and put together yourself from the various freeware resources already available I'm assuming. 😉 

Edited by Dave_YVR
  • Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

2 hours ago, rob0203 said:

Is the “One click installer” already better at AIG? I tried it sometime ago and found it rather long and frustrating in comparison with the payware solutions.

Still long and frustrating. Supposedly people at AIG are talking with people at Vatsim to come up with a solution to replace the trouble free solution that we already had in place with FLAI. 

• Like 1

Eric 

1 hour ago, fluffyflops said:

There's 7000.  And all good quality, faib models etc etc. All converted etc etc. 

DM sent.

Eric 

10 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

You gathered and put together yourself from the various freeware resources already available I'm assuming. 😉 

Don't see how else he would have done it. Not sure what you're trying to imply by this post? Are you posting simply trying to find something to report him on?  Are we that cynical that it's gotten to the point someone cannot share their own hard work in a selfless manner?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Eric 

14 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Still long and frustrating. Supposedly people at AIG are talking with people at Vatsim to come up with a solution to replace the trouble free solution that we already had in place with FLAI. 

How long if you don't mind my asking? Because it normally takes a few hours if you install all of the flightplans, and you have a very nice AI collection. Assuming that you gave some time to go through the documentation and requirements.