Sign in to follow this  
knich

YOU can have real traffic with real liveries...Amazing!

2 hours ago, garlicbread11 said:

Got it going, only issue I have are all aircraft are bouncing constantly. Any ideas? 

Paul 

This is a known bug related to SDK.  Asobo has to fix.  Although it is there, I haven't seen it too much or I have adjusted to it..lol.

• Like 1

My hope is that Asobo would make the models ( a321 Neo already has AI version ) and that we could paint them....... That would be the quickest way, instead having Asobo to ask permission for every livery to the airliners.

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

On 2/20/2021 at 8:43 PM, pmb said:

I have this installed and working, but the need for learning at airports ist a big stumbling block for me. This may be okay if you frequently fly certain relations, say for a VA. However, I like to explore far distant and varying regions and having to learn gate usage at any airport in advance is beyond my patience. This way, PSXSeecontraffic is grounded for me right now, despite my running Real Traffic license. I'm using the built-in live traffic as well, but the phantasy paintings are annoying indeed.

This learning was not required under Prepar3d and there I made extended use of PSXSeecontraffic and enjoyed it,

But I agree, other solutions will emerge in the not so far future.

Kind regards, Michael

I admit I didn't dig too much this addon but does this mean if you don't enter gate usage manually you will have empty airports ?

27 minutes ago, Noooch said:

I admit I didn't dig too much this addon but does this mean if you don't enter gate usage manually you will have empty airports ?

Basically, yes. It's either learning or manual entry. Contrary to Prepar3d where the gates are populated. 

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11